• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Konoplyanka (a tiny bit NSFW, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't give a fiddlers about this non signing. Can it all be locked up and put away? ?

Don't worry we've got Luis Alberto to push for a starting berth. He's gonna come off the bench vs WBA and score a 30 yard worldy

image.jpg
image.jpg

We should've strengthened. I think everyone including those at the club recognize that.

Hopefully we don't end up looking back on it with too much regret whether it's tomorrow at West Brom or further down the line.

The most frustrating thing about Liverpool in recent times is the feeling of "what if".

A Russian LFC fan site published an article that speculates that if LFC or Konoplyanka himself were to bring this case to UEFA, they might still allow the transfer.

If it's true that the football club Dnepr did not allow the transfer of Eugene Linnet, despite allowing the player to negotiate individual agreements and undergo a medical examination for Liverpool and it turns out that the reds offered the amount not less than prescribed in the minimum release clause, the transfer of the midfielder from Ukraine may be issued by a decision of the arbitral tribunal sports. Moreover, Liverpool could even get "Kono" for free, because club in violation of any significant points of the contract (such as a failure to honor the minimum release clause) , the player gets the right to terminate the contract and become a free agent . And as you know , "Dnepr" is already blacklisted for noncompliance with the decision of the Football Federation of Ukraine , so that arbitration is likely to react to protect the interests of the club at fault opponents quite favorably . The only question is ... whether "Liverpool" or Eugene will want to contact the judiciary?

hmm who knows what the real release clause is , the suarez case proved players and agents don't even properly know their own clauses .

If this is true, and the player is up for it, and we don't at least enquire with the FA about whether we could register a player outside of the window due to the mitigating circumstances, then were fools.

I'm telling you, it's smells like someone put in a call to the Dneper owner. Not to take 16m for a guy who is leaving in less Than a year? It goes against everyone's stated Economic interest, which means there's something underhand

you're working against a tight time window to get all parts of the transaction completed. One part is their sign off and completion of legal requirements, could they not just be "sneaky" and drag their heels then say "ah sorry we didn't have enough time before the window closed " ?.

The baggies are truly shite this season. Villa put four past them.
I say we fucking batter those Brummie cunts with their shit accents.
What say you @doctor_mac

@Dirty Sanchez, we have a special power that we must not abuse. I'm not feeling the tingle of an imminent demolition job coming up. However my senses might be dulled by the fact that during the game I'll be living through the nightmare of my daughter's birthday party. Pop Party 11 turned up to max, bouncy castle and 30 kids screamingly high on Haribo.

I'm telling you, it's smells like someone put in a call to the Dneper owner. Not to take 16m for a guy who is leaving in less Than a year? It goes against everyone's stated Economic interest, which means there's something underhand

Is this the wrong time to say that the Dnipor president and Ambramovitch are business partners in some Russian steel company?
*strokes beard*

@Dirty Sanchez, we have a special power that we must not abuse. I'm not feeling the tingle of an imminent demolition job coming up. However my senses might be dulled by the fact that during the game I'll be living through the nightmare of my daughter's birthday party. Pop Party 11 turned up to max, bouncy castle and 30 kids screamingly high on Haribo.

Dear God man have you forgotten the Haribo post in the random picture thread already?

Dnipro director: the English simply ran out of time.

mini_rusol-anglichane-prosto-ne-uspeli-609-cae2.jpg

Executive Director of FC Dnipro Andriy Rusol clarified the situation with a failed transfer Eugene Linnet .

- Andrew, why not pick Eugene Linnet held in Liverpool ? President did not want to let the best player ?
- First, the president could not keep midfielder , because his contract spelled out the specific amount of compensation . In fact, the British did not have time to complete the transaction . Our club could not sign documents shuttle until the account is not received money. And they have not received before the deadline .

- The press wrote that Kolomoysky refused to sign some papers , and because of this transfer did not take place ?
- Igor Kolomoisky given go-ahead for the deal immediately , as soon as between the clubs had reached an agreement on all issues concerning the sale of a player. Another thing is that the time to complete this transition , not a lot left . But it is not our fault , representatives of Liverpool could arrive a day or two earlier .

- Agent Linnet tweeted only about two o'clock in the morning ( Moscow time ) wrote that the deal did not materialize ...
- Yes, up to this time we were waiting for delivery from Liverpool for the transfer of money . But this did not happen .

- As Eugene Linnet responded that the deal did not ?
- Eugene - a very strong person and a true professional , he knows that his move to a big club , it is only a matter of time .

I don't know. Is it a normal practice to insist that the whole amount is received before signing the paper? Apparently we just couldn't deliver the money on time...

Don't know if it's normal practice but I'd have thought it was sensible for the buying club to ensure that happened anyway. I certainly think Dnipro were within their rights to demand it, if that's what really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom