• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Konoplyanka (a tiny bit NSFW, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dirty Sanchez, we have a special power that we must not abuse. I'm not feeling the tingle of an imminent demolition job coming up. However my senses might be dulled by the fact that during the game I'll be living through the nightmare of my daughter's birthday party. Pop Party 11 turned up to max, bouncy castle and 30 kids screamingly high on Haribo.

Who organised the party for today? Did forget about the Liverpool match then Ireland V Scotland?

Dnipro director: the English simply ran out of time.

mini_rusol-anglichane-prosto-ne-uspeli-609-cae2.jpg

Executive Director of FC Dnipro Andriy Rusol clarified the situation with a failed transfer Eugene Linnet .

- Andrew, why not pick Eugene Linnet held in Liverpool ? President did not want to let the best player ?
- First, the president could not keep midfielder , because his contract spelled out the specific amount of compensation . In fact, the British did not have time to complete the transaction . Our club could not sign documents shuttle until the account is not received money. And they have not received before the deadline .

- The press wrote that Kolomoysky refused to sign some papers , and because of this transfer did not take place ?
- Igor Kolomoisky given go-ahead for the deal immediately , as soon as between the clubs had reached an agreement on all issues concerning the sale of a player. Another thing is that the time to complete this transition , not a lot left . But it is not our fault , representatives of Liverpool could arrive a day or two earlier .

- Agent Linnet tweeted only about two o'clock in the morning ( Moscow time ) wrote that the deal did not materialize ...
- Yes, up to this time we were waiting for delivery from Liverpool for the transfer of money . But this did not happen .

- As Eugene Linnet responded that the deal did not ?
- Eugene - a very strong person and a true professional , he knows that his move to a big club , it is only a matter of time .
If true, this a pretty public admission of the fact that they were willing to sell. Whoever fucked up, I wonder if we'll go back in the summer. If their version is correct, they're likely to be far less charitable in their negotiations with us again.

More likely that Chelsea or someone will wade in with a 25 million offer in the summer.

Why would you pay the money before you agree the deal? That's stupid. You sign the deal and then transfer the money, isn't that how most contracts work?

Think I'll get to see second half of Ireland. Wife. Evil. ButIlikesex. Sowatchyagonnado?

You see... I read that.... and immediately my mind removed the "like" from "Wife. Evil. ButIlikesex".

I'd always thought that was what happens in sleepy English hamlets on a Sunday morning.

Well, I don't know what the market practice in football transfers is. But in business acquisitions, it really depends on the trust between the parties. Some are happy to sign with the assurance that no counterparty would be as cuntish as to not pay up. Some use an escrow. Some are happy to sign if they're given a copy of the wiring instructions that the buyer has issued to its bank, even if the money has not hit their accounts.

No, next summer.

And apparently the owner wants to compensate him for the "disappointment" of not joinig us by improving his pay package. Which could mean an extension of the contract.

Are the out laws sleeping in your room?

Can you not find some medication that makes the kids drowsy? They're always advertising non-drowsy stuff, it's the drowsy stuff that people want!

The two sick ones both have afternoon naps, usually at 12 ish. They've been delayed until 1.15 today!

I've negotiated (argued) with the wife, & she is headed back ASAP so should hopefully be back by the time they wake up.

Fingers crossed!

Tbf she always takes them out when the match is on normally so can't complain too much.

You know it would have been nice to be able to bring on Konoplyanka today when we clearly needed to mix things up. Like fuck we didn't need him.

You know it would have been nice to be able to bring on Konoplyanka today when we clearly needed to mix things up. Like fuck we didn't need him.

I would rather have brought on Ibe than Eugene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom