• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LFC Press conference 10am 01/06/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, Ayre waffles on about a DoF and then Rodgers pretty much cuts through the crap and says he won't work with one. Interseting that they ended the pc immediately after!

So.. We bring all the Swansea back room set up and look at buying their players? Why didn't he just stay at Swansea then?

Spoke well didn't he? Genuinely have a good feeling about this. (bias aside of course:) )

So are we getting a sporting director or not?
Ayre and SSN saying we are and Rodgers saying he won't work with one.
Good to see that everything has been agreed in advance

Rodgers sounds driven and intelligent.Impressive speaker.

Werner was fucking embarrassing though

So are we getting a sporting director or not?
Ayre and SSN saying we are and Rodgers saying he won't work with one.
Good to see that everything has been agreed in advance

recipe for disaster already even before it starts.

Sorry, am I being whooshed or did BR really say he wouldn't work with a DOF after the others said that would be the direction we're going in? Please tell me that's a wind up!

Sorry, am I being whooshed or did BR really say he wouldn't work with a DOF after the others said that would be the direction we're going in? Please tell me that's a wind up!
That's what I heard Peter

Rodgers sounds driven and intelligent.Impressive speaker.

Werner was fucking embarrassing though

Werner managed to sound as if everything he knows about the club he's read from a book or newspaper clipping. He worked with Kenny for a year and a half and he still can't even pronounce his name properly. Hopeless. The contradiction about the DoF role was absolutely unbelieveable - how on earth did they manage to set up a press conference without being absolutely sure what the lines was? Rodgers was right to ignore Ayre, who as usual was a complete embarrassment.

Reactions: Leo
They've shafted him.

No DoF, honest.

Btw, we're appointing a. Sporting Director.

Isn't that a DoF?

No, not at all, it's completely different.

*catches fly with tongue*

Not looking forward to the 11am press conference. Rodgers walks out over DoF/Sporting Director dispute.

They have 25 minutes to sort out the mic levels.

did ayre not say there was going to be a group of people working together regarding the football end of things. he never said there was going to be one person making decisions!

Werner managed to sound as if everything he knows about the club he's read from a book or newspaper clipping. He worked with Kenny for a year and a half and he still can't even pronounce his name properly. Hopeless. The contradiction about the DoF role was absolutely unbelieveable - how on earth did they manage to set up a press conference without being absolutely sure what the lines was? Rodgers was right to ignore Ayre, who as usual was a complete embarrassment.
Couldn't agree more.

Think it's fair to say there's nothing that's gonna prevent Rodgers bringing players from Swansea with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom