• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if it's something to do with the way he runs, or no ones capable of passing to him correctly, but I've never seen a player receive the ball played behind them as much as Diaz does.

Yes, this. Every ball at him results in a check back into a blind alley.

Bradley needed to play that first time. Smart ball from Szobo but a touch too many.

We're not playing bad, all things considered. Just a touch slow in the final third.

Shame, shocking first ten minutes, but i dont buy this commentary rhetoric that City are playing much better, it's a very even game separated by a clever set piece goal. I fear City will speed up their play and take control in the second half though.

This team is doing far better than I thought they would. Not a player letting us down. Should be level, poor header Dom, poor shot Diaz and Bradley should have shot. Hopefully Mo. comes on at 55-60 mins and we can get away with a draw (I don't want to tempt fate with any other forecast).

Shame, shocking first ten minutes, but i dont buy this commentary rhetoric that City are playing much better, it's a very even game separated by a clever set piece goal. I fear City will speed up their play and take control in the second half though.
yeah absolutely even game I think. Commentators are dumb as cowdung in their brain, i fucking ignore them.

Salah need to be ON and we should be fine.

this is our season lads. Right here. A point suddenly seems decent. Keeps us in the race. If you think Arse ain’t beating city at Ethiad

yeah absolutely even game I think. Commentators are dumb as cowdung in their brain, i fucking ignore them.

Salah need to be ON and we should be fine.
Yeah in the studio it's different with everyone seemingly in agreement we've been really good.

Endo has been great, Maca next and I will say Szobo has slowly grown into the game. We should not allow city to to take control of the game in second half. As soon as we score in the second half, City are going to shit their pants.

I really dont like it when we play against the Kop in the first half. Its usually not a good sign.
Big 2nd half needed.

Gomez and Elliott to Robbo and Salah, please.

Love to see Salah start the 2nd half and not when we are chasing 2 goals. Maybe Robbo too.

Yeah in the studio it's different with everyone seemingly in agreement we've been really good.
true, compared to expectation with the team that we have started, I think we have done great. I am 100% sure Klopp will relay the same message, just the last pass and a bit of belief to finish. I am sure Klopp will sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom