• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

Alisson had to make a wonder save to keep it to 1-0 midway through the second half. I certainly didn't feel comfortable until Origi

The last comfortable cup final I remember was Sunderland in the FA Cup in the 90s

Even that one was a bit shit in the first half. Playing badly in cup finals goes back a long time!

_____________________ Kelleher

Bradley _____ Konate _________ VvD _______ Robbo

_____________________ Endo

________ Macca ________________ Jones

__ Salah ____________ Nunez _____________ Diaz

I wouldn't start Gomez because he was responsible for slowing us down so much tonight with his 5 touches every time in possession, before he just offloaded it, Robbo & Diaz would be much better, with Jones as Mr Reliable holding onto the ball. Szobo can come on for him 2nd Half.

This game will have benefited Konate who I'd start if he's not injured. If he is then welcome back Quansah lad.
This team

Klopp asking both sets of fans to show class and not sing shit chants.
Both?

Falls on deaf ears season after season anyway, those mancs cunts aren’t smart enough to adhere to a simple request. There will always be genuine hostility between the clubs, until the end of time.

It's true since 2021-2022 Jurgen doesn't seem to win the big big games. We usually end mostly drawing, occasionally losing/winning.

This year it's better?
City (draws x 2)
Arsenal (loss, draw, win)
Man United (1 draw and a loss)
Spurs (loss)
Chelsea (2 Wins and a draw)
Villa (win)

12 games against biggish teams.
4 wins
3 losses
5 draws

Win percentage is 33%

Should be 6 wins 2 losses and 4 draws mind you.

Odegaard playing NBA
Doku kung-fu kick to the chest
Diaz VAR good process lads.

Should be 6 wins 2 losses and 4 draws mind you.

Odegaard playing NBA
Doku kung-fu kick to the chest
Diaz VAR good process lads.
With all this hanging over our fate, would anyone honestly not feel aggreived if we lost the league by a point or two, or on goal difference?

The year we first lost the league to City with a huge points total, it was away to OT where we let it slip. We drew 0-0 against a weak utd team.

We have to win but ya they have players who can hurt us. They were good against Chelsea just lost the plot in the final minutes.

Highest goal scorers in Europe, I thought it was 122 to 117 but I was wrong, it's an even larger gap :

QR9uYzCC8ec.jpg

Luke Shaw, Tyrell Malacia, Anthony Martial, Victor Lindelöf and Lisandro Martínez ruled out. Bayındır, Raphaël Varane, Jonny Evans and Casemiro doubtful.

Redcafe result forecast :

• 19% Man Utd 1:3 Liverpool
  • 12% Man Utd 0:3 Liverpool
  • 10% Man Utd 1:4 Liverpool
  • 9% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 0:2 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 3:2 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 0:9 Liverpool
  • 4% Man Utd 3:1 Liverpool
  • 4% Man Utd 0:4 Liverpool
  • 3% Man Utd 2:2 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 2:4 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 1:1 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 1:2 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 0:7 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 1:5 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 1:6 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 0:5 Liverpool

Redcafe team + forecast comments:

--------------Hojlund
Rashford ---Bruno Garnacho
---------Mainoo McTominay
Dalot Maguire Kambwala Wan Bissaka
---------------Onana

95% of the comments are in this vein:

With these weak players and clown coach, it's feeling like Ole again. Might just skip this

Maguire and Casemiro at the back? Going to get battered anyway.

1-3 Shit manager, shit tactics, shit players.

The Brentford domination and tonight's implosion will massively kill morale before this. This could be another 5+.

Miracles don't happen twice within a month.

They won't be as slopy in the final third as they were in the cup. Think they will win easy.

This game is in less than 3 days. With players exhausted physically and mentally after this loss, I think it'll be easy win for Liverpool. Just hope there's not another embarassing result. That would be too much.

I think I'll start drinking at about Noon. That way I should be suitably anaesthetised for the game and into the evening.

If we play like the last 2 games we will be annihilated. 0-3 being optimistic

Nail driven into the coffin

Open heart surgery, but without anesthesia.

It’s unfathomable how we are sitting in 6th place, with the diabolical performances of this season.

Liverpool will get five or six goals and TenHag will still be coach on Monday.

It's going to be a fecking blood bath with all the injuries we have, and the way we are currently playing.

Goldbridge's team. If Casemiro is injured and doesn't start then McTominay.

Also : "if we can get a draw then that would be brilliant" + "we will get beat by Liverpool".

Screenshot-2024-04-07-at-15-38-15.png

Yeah, feels like it after Arsenal and City won yesterday. If we manage to win today then I’m really gonna start believing in becoming Champions.

3 points. Please

United are a threat when they have nothing to lose. It’ll go one of two ways, 1-1 stalemate or 5-1 win. No middle ground. United will either have full resolve or no resolve

Back
Top Bottom