• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but i think some of its true ...maybe ? No smoke without fire .... maybe the FA, and all official bodies that control the league want us to win, because its been 30 years, we are boss in europe, we have a multi ethnic team, we put up a good fight last season to make it one of the most interesting title fights of all timebagainst the financial muscle of city. Yeah I think its true, how else can i explain this feeling of not thinking we will ever lose a game.
You`ve been spending too much time on bluemoon ;)

Yeah but i think some of its true ...maybe ? No smoke without fire .... maybe the FA, and all official bodies that control the league want us to win, because its been 30 years, we are boss in europe, we have a multi ethnic team, we put up a good fight last season to make it one of the most interesting title fights of all timebagainst the financial muscle of city. Yeah I think its true, how else can i explain this feeling of not thinking we will ever lose a game.

Fucking hell, moron

Hopefully they just roll over but I highly doubt that.

They’ll be tired so we should have enough but it’s a derby.

Any win will do.

Can we work out a signal of some sort, whereby you signify your use of sarcasm on any given post, because sometimes... well, you know...

Maybe a ;), perhaps?

@Treboeth - no, been only on that forum twice - before I thought I was going completely mad,

@manwithnoname - fuck me - did not think you would react to that.

@Whaddapie - no secret signals needed, a moron should always be recognized as a moron, he will have moments of introspection that can make him say wild shit on an internet forum like this. You need to accept that.

@gene hughes - mind not blown again - I have to accept the reality of our team.

I have been watching us for years, and I used to get excited playing the other top, or big teams in our league because you would always wonder if we would win or lose, but these days that excitement has completely evaporated, because I know now that when this team of ours needs to win - it will nearly always win, no matter who the opposition. I never feared for Liverpool FC when facing any big team, because I always want and think we should beat any other team domestically or in Europe, and my fear of the opposition was always restricted to worries about specific opposition players that I think of as pacey steam-rollers (e.g. Sane, Zahar etc).

I look at our team and there has been a 100% transfer of belief from our manager to every single one of our players - I turned after that game against SHU, just don't think anyone can beat us, and if we lose a game - it's because we can afford to lose a game. I used to get really excited playing against United - but this is the first time I am not excited, I feel nothing towards them - not even thinking - "I want to beat these cunts" - I mean I feel as if they fucking nothing.

Our team are on a different planet right now, I thought City were just incredible in terms of style and pace of their game and the way they were blowing teams away with the highest class of possession football. But we are some kind of animal right now, I get scared just looking at our players before a game, they look like an indestructible unit that is fitter than any other team in the world, and everything in the game will be at the pace that we dictate to the opposition. Just does not feel normal, and you add to the fact that we have played some really shit stuff on too many occasions this season - yet we come out winning - I just find it hard to understand this situation we find ourselves in right now. It is fucking weird not getting excited about the upcoming game.

Just so that we are clear - I felt the same way about City when we had to face them and beat them 3-1, I knew we would win - I have never feared them except when they play Sane, I don't cum in my pants like so many of you do watching De Bruyne, and Co.

Don't care what the scoreline will be as long as we win. And that will be 11 more wins for the title. Spunking them will be real pleasure but a slim win will be just as ecstatic. Come on Reds!

For anyone interested in the history of Man United's most iconic manager and his link to us.

PLAYERS - MATT BUSBY

player_busby.jpg

Birthdate: 26 May 1909
Birthplace: Orbiston, Lanarkshire, Scotland
Date of death: 20 January 1994
Other clubs: Denny Hibernian (1927-28), Manchester City (1928-1936); Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Reading, Brentford, Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic, Hibernian (wartime guest)
Bought from: Manchester City
Signed for LFC: £8,000, 11.03.1936
International debut: 04.10.1933 vs. Wales
International caps: 1/0 + 7/0 wartime caps/goals
Liverpool debut: 14.03.1936
Last appearance: 06.05.1939
Debut goal: 10.04.1936
Last goal: 10.09.1938
Contract expiry: 1939
Win ratio: 35.25% W:43 D:35 L:44
Total games/goals opposite LFC: 10 / 1
Wartime games/goals: 26 / 1
LFC league games/goals: 115 / 3
Total LFC games/goals: 122 / 3

Player Profile

Matt Busby, along with Tiny Bradshaw and Jimmy McDougall - formed an all-Scottish half-back line that certainly ranks with the best the club has ever had in those three positions at any one time in its history. Busby started out as a youth team player at Alpine Villa where he won the u-18 Scottish Cup before moving to Denny Hibernian. He had been watched by scouts from Rangers and Celtic, but when Busby went on a trial to Rangers they found out he was a Catholic and Celtic weren’t impressed that he had been at Rangers. He moved south to Manchester City as an inside-forward in February 1928 but they moulded him into a classy half-back. Busby was relieved to make the grade: “There were only two ways for boys to go in those days: down, working in the pits, or up if you happened to be good at football.” In seven years Busby played 226 Football League games for City. His biggest disappointment was losing the FA Cup final 3-0 to Everton in 1933 but the highlight was winning the Cup a year later when Portsmouth were beaten 2-1. At 26 Matt Busby was an experienced professional when he was signed by Liverpool in March 1936 for £8,000. He almost immediately took over the right-half position from Robert Savage. Busby didn’t miss many matches over the next three seasons when Liverpool were a mediocre first division team. But like so many of his contemporaries, Busby’s playing-career was cut short by World War II.

Busby’s greatest strength on the field was his passing. The Liverpool Echo waxed lyrical about him in September 1936. “Busby goes far up if so inclined and when he starts his upward trend one knows his command of the ball will be such he will not be dispossessed. He is the richest and most practised passer the game has ever known. Hence he appears in a blinding light when compared with some other half-backs.” Matt Busby was appointed as coach and assistant manager to George Kay at Anfield for £10-a-week in May 1944. However, his views on how football should be played and governed were not shared by Liverpool’s Board. In February 1945, Busby, who was at this time an instructor at the Royal Military College, was released from his coaching position at Liverpool. A few days later he accepted the manager’s position at Manchester United. It was a bold step for him to take but his achievements at Old Trafford were nothing short of astonishing with the birth of the “Busby Babes”, five First Division Championships and two FA Cups. He survived the Munich air crash and then a decade later masterminded the European Cup-winning team of 1968. Sir Matt Busby is rightly considered one of the best managers of all time.

Matip and Fabs will be back for the Man U game. I'm starting to think that Fabs might start and get 60 mins or something.

From the offal.

[article]Fabinho and Joel Matip are on course to be available for Liverpool's Premier League clash with Manchester United on Sunday.
[/article]

I hope you are being sarcastic moron. I can speak fluent DB but deciphering moron can be challenging at times.

It does raise the point about how mental some of the Blue Fume posters are. Even if the FA 'wanted' us to win the league, surely they can appreciate the difference between high up officials in the FA being content or ambivalent towards us winning the league as opposed to one big sting operation to ensure it happens. Where a mix of refs, the FA, Premier League officials and opposition players have colluded to ensure it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom