• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New refugee from other site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koptalk Gold Club Journo's working hard...

melwood.jpg

What did you actually get? Was it just a different forum with less people there?
As far as I remember lots of 'exclusive' pics of our new Coca Cola sponsored kit and some waffle about how he's purchased some house overlooking Melwood. Talks of setting up webcams and all sorts. Yeah lots less members but the ones that were there were 'Solid Gold ITK.......' ;)

Just to say I've had more fun in the 48 hours since I joined here than I had in 10 years on TLW.
Thanks.

Anyway, glad you're having fun Sean. Tell your mates how boss we all are. Well, most of us. We could go viral soon. We may have to close the doors and everything. We'll be buying Facebook AND Google at this rate

The Tagemeister usually sits on the roof of his Landrover looking in on Melwood. Not sure if thats any better...

Christ, yes, what a blast from the past! If anyone ever asked him why he was on an LFC forum to discuss the merits of the mancs' third choice left back he'd scream 'I'M MULTI-TASKING!!!!' As mad as a fruitcake.
Yeah I've just clocked that too. Did he ever post on here or was it just KT? I seem to remember a bit extra to his name. Cal from...?

GK is right though he was a loon - Although i did find his post interesting on occasion.

The Tagemeister usually sits on the roof of his Landrover looking in on Melwood. Not sure if thats any better...

Well I've never seen him. I drive past there all the time as the wife's mum lives near there. Nearly knocked a few divs with cameras a few times.

As far as I remember lots of 'exclusive' pics of our new Coca Cola sponsored kit and some waffle about how he's purchased some house overlooking Melwood. Talks of setting up webcams and all sorts. Yeah lots less members but the ones that were there were 'Solid Gold ITK.......' ;)

Wasn't there an lfc pin or keyring in the deal too, although no one ever got theirs!

Yeah I've just clocked that too. Did he ever post on here or was it just KT? I seem to remember a bit extra to his name. Cal from...?

GK is right though he was a loon - Although i did find his post interesting on occasion.
He was here as well. I despised him.

I think he was Cal the red for a while, and perhaps Kal. He kept getting banned and allowed back so kept changing his name

Ah the gold club, I must be lucky then that i won a pair of tickets for the Liverpool Olympic ljubliana game or somet in the Uefa cup and that Dunk actually posted them to me. At least I got something for my subs. Still waiting for the Insider Exposed book like (not that I put down a deposit... checks)

Hi there Silver Sean - Welcome to the site. From reading your earlier posts we share similar feelings about LFC.

I gather you are a kopite from the golden era - I envy you. Who is the best you've seen on the Anfield turf?

Hi Red
Yes was very lucky. Not old enough to really appreciate some of the players in the 70s even though I saw them play many times. Was fortunate to see hansen and lawrenson at their peak. Kenny and rushie together a lot. Best of the lot when i was really old enough to understand their contribution was Barnes. He had everything. You know how certain players look a generation ahead or more modern. Like messi does now. Or maradonna did. Or zidane. He was like that. If we'd been in the European cup between 87 and 91 we would have won many more. Nichol, whelan, macmahon, aldo Loved them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom