• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New signing on the horENZOn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Liverpool Reach Pre-Agreement Deal With Real Madrid Target And Argentina Star Enzo Fernandez

Liverpool could beat Real Madrid to the singing of both Jude Bellingham and Enzo Fernandez, according to reports.

Next summer could be the biggest Liverpool have had in years after the failure earlier this year to address clear problems in the midfield area. The Reds ended up making a loan move for Juventus’ Arthur Melo, which has been a disaster, to say the least.
Jurgen Klopp ‘admitted’ he got it wrong at the end of summer, however, sudden changes in the back room staff and news of FSG looking for either investors or buyers opens the door for other explanations.
These actions have not only affected this season but making next summer a period of major movements. As there will be players going out of the door, the recruitment coming in will need to be high in quality and numbers.

IMAGO / Ulmer/Teamfoto
A recent report by Christian Faulk state that Jude Bellingham’s move from Borussia Dortmund to Liverpool is ‘very close’, which was backed up by journalist Nicolo Schira, claiming that Bellingham may sign a 6-year contract.
Another midfielder that has been heavily linked with a move to England is Benfica and Argentina star, Enzo Fernandez. Real Madrid are also very interested in the signing.
Can Liverpool afford both under this ownership or are these reports telling us something about a change in ownership as well as the deals themselves?

Enzo Fernandes And Jude Bellingham?

According to AS Diaro’s Manu Sainz Liverpool have reached a pre-agreement to sign Enzo Fernandez. The Benfica midfielder, like Bellingham, has been very impressive in the 2022 World Cup. His release clause to leave the Portuguese club is around €120m
When asked if he can see Enzo Fernandez at Real Madrid, Sainz replied with this:
‘I would love to see him at Madrid and I think he would suit perfectly but what I’ve heard is that he has a pre agreement with Liverpool.’​
The Reds have recently shopped in Portugal in recent windows, bringing in both Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunez from Porto and Benfica respectively.

Argentina’s young talent, alongside Lionel Messi, has guided his national side to the quarter-final, facing the Netherlands later today. A huge match for the nation and the biggest stage for Fernandez to show what he is about.
If the results go right, Enzo Fernandez and Jude Bellingham may go head-to-head in the final of the Qatar World Cup. If the transfer window goes right, Enzo Fernandez and Jude Bellingham may play alongside each other next season in the famous red of Liverpool.

What the hell is a pre agreement??

FSG: Enzo Fernandez please? I'll give you 40m

Benfica: His release clause is 120m

FSG: 45m?

Benfica: His release clause is 120m.

FSG: Well looks like we're making progress here. Not quite in agreement yet, but let's call it a pre agreement.

Biggest in years or we've just realised we cannot afford Jude for £120m and have gone for a £40m player instead ?

What the hell is a pre agreement??

FSG: Enzo Fernandez please? I'll give you 40m

Benfica: His release clause is 120m

Release clause? Whatcha been smoking’?

FSG: 45m?

Benfica: His release clause is 120m.

FSG: Well looks like we're making progress here. Not quite in agreement yet, but let's call it a pre agreement.

Nobody will pay those above £100 million release clause unless’n they’re Man City or PSG and even they are likely to be wary. City have to work doubly hard to come up with more false revenue streams just to digest the cost of Grealish.

Nobody will pay those above £100 million release clause unless’n they’re Man City or PSG and even they are likely to be wary. City have to work doubly hard to come up with more false revenue streams just to digest the cost of Grealish.
Sure city will Just get more made up companies like 8xbet as they don't even need to try hide shit thesedays. Uefa haven't got the stomach to go for them again and the Premier league hasn't the balls to go after them. Their investigation into went very quite didn't it

Fuck me, FSG really are leaving us a nice little Christmas gift before they sell up aren't they?

Enzo and Jude and we'd been business for the next 5-6 years at the least.

Even if we can't get 1 of them, I'd be more than happy with Amrabat/Kudus...after this WC they'd be risks worth taking.

Fuck me, FSG really are leaving us a nice little Christmas gift before they sell up aren't they?

Enzo and Jude and we'd been business for the next 5-6 years at the least.

Even if we can't get 1 of them, I'd be more than happy with Amrabat/Kudus...after this WC they'd be risks worth taking.
Kudus looked great.

Lets see what happens guys, but for sure in the next 6-7 months 2 new midfielders will be at the club whether it's Jude and Enzo, Jude and Amrabat, Enzo and Amrabat or someone else we haven't yet been linked with.

At least 2 new midfielders.

DaveOCKOP
@DaveOCKOP
·
1h

BREAKING: Liverpool have an agreement in principle to sign Enzo Fernandez in June 2023 according to reports in Argentina.

120m release clause seems very steep I must say, thought it'd be in the region of 70-80 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom