• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New signing on the horENZOn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see what's so good about this Argentinian cunt. He looks slow as fuck

More chance of me having a Ferrari Enzo on my drive in the morning.

DSCF2369_Resized_65a2f27a-e530-48ee-bbf7-2a484d5c8f08_4000x2677_crop_center.jpg

He looks like a slower and weaker Harvey Elliott. Doesn't look particularly skillful also.

Really? Thats not my impression at all. He’s been largely excellent. Controlling the midfield, great passing, getting forward, scoring and generally looked the real deal at 21.
Nothing like Lucas (which is getting on a bit as a joke).

He’s nothing like Harvey Elliott either in my opinion. He’s very good defensively and gets stuck in.
A proper CM.

His stats from the WC semi final:

• Passing Accuracy - 88%
• Big Chances Creates - 1
• Final 3rd Passes - 8
• Accurate Long Balls - 100%
• Tackles Won - 2
• Recoveries - 6
• Ground Duels Won - 4

• Passing Accuracy - 88%
• Final 3rd Passes - 8
• Tackles Won - 2
• Recoveries - 6
• Ground Duels Won - 4

His stats maybe good but I feel like he is a tad on the slower side and those numbers may not translate to the premier league.

• Passing Accuracy - 88%
• Final 3rd Passes - 8
• Tackles Won - 2
• Recoveries - 6
• Ground Duels Won - 4
Forget that shit, does he cover as much grass as 2 Hendo's and a Milner would and is he faster that than Ferrari Enzo that'll be parked up in MoMo's drive in the morning.

Can he pass like Thiago without dying every couple of games?

Bellingham, Caciedo, Fernandez. We're certainly linked with the right type of players and quality.

Bellingham, Caciedo, Fernandez. We're certainly linked with the right type of players and quality.

I’m sure, as a motivational tool, it will drive Melo, Kieta & Ox to the highest levels of achievement over the next 6 months.

77M and a 6 year contract would be a steal and wages should not be crazy.

Would definitely take him as Keita replacement and when Thiago is in the treatment room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom