• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Off-Season 2011

Mike Pouncey taken by the Dolphins at 15. I am pissed about that, he's who I wanted at the Giants.

MASSIVE, it puts Corey Webster in the nickel package and allows Rolle to blitz most of the game because Prince and Tyrus should be very good CB package if he develops properly.

Another random one I like.. Jon Baldwin. Doubt he'll go today though.

And I'm biased cos I like the Spartans, But Greg Jones too.

Also Detroit seemed to be linked to Brandon Harris a while back. It pisses me off how its only one round today!

227249_10150562363165514_159001140513_18570862_1118970_n.jpg

He sure looks excited about being in Detroit...

No way will they do that, if I didn't know 100% that the Giants will not trade up, I'd be hoping they go for Ingram, I think he is a star.

Yeah, but he'd play through it and be successful for a few very worthwhile years. But dropping can be good for a player and it might be the same with him.

I think the Saints just became one of the for real SB favorites. Great Coach who will utilize all his talent successfully.

I think the Jets could take Bowers, but not... the drop continues.

Giants got a huge talent at DT who had been suspended for his senior year and then a speedy wide reciever/wild cat qb/punt and kick returner. We haven't addressed our OL and LB concerns but thats not what the Giants do with the draft. Pick best available and use free agency for stop gaps.

Austin at 52 is a superb pick.

I was pretty happy with Paea at 53 too. Thought Conte was a reach but loads of teams are covering their arse with FA still to come.

Thought Belichick had a weird one.

I have been watching some of the later rounds off and on, and let me say Mel Kiper is a fucking stud.

Every time they call out some unknown player from some random school, Kiper gives a five minutes speech all about him, it's incredible. Every year I am impressed with his level of homework.

With hindsight, the Lions second round could be brilliant. For ages I've said we need a speedy wr, I don't care if he's good, but someone to take a double/triple away from Calvin. If this guy can do that it leaves Calvin in dengerous territory and burlseon in the slot.

And Best is a home run hitter but needs a between the tackles back to allow this. It seems he's got it.

Yes, I'd have loved a Deion Sanders and Ray Lewis, but if they're not there, why reach? Mayhew was quite right.

This isn't Mike Williams type drafting from Millen. These picks were needed. Maybe too high (we need a fucking center too), but we won't win the Superbowl next year, so let's get PROPER pieces, rather than just covering the holes.

I'm encouraged. Feel the roar! :)

We will. They're just sizing up each other's balls at the moment. The tickling will begin before the first game kicks off. It was amusing how they leaked the "secret" meetings between players and owners. The league cannot bear to be off the US sports shows for a minute.

Oh gosh! The MLB has started and the NBA finals are on! How can we get ourselves on ESPN?

That kind of whore can't go very long without her ankles in the air.

Buckeyes are a train wreck right now. First the Tressel hilarity and now Pryor quitting. Interesting to see what happens with him if there's a supplemental this summer. Perhaps he can just earn a living signing t-shirts.

Back
Top Bottom