• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Brees put up 40+ points.........

On my cunting bench

55points on my bench between Brees and Beastmode.

Fucking bollocks

I'm 18 points up with Mike Evans to play tonight. The Atbanter Falcons only have Big Ben left but he's going up against a shit Buccaneers defence

I'm 18 points up with Mike Evans to play tonight. The Atbanter Falcons only have Big Ben left but he's going up against a shit Buccaneers defence
And im hoping he goes the arial route haha

He will ... i just hope Fitzpatrick can repeat and give Evans a few good passes to catch.

The experts reckon the Steelers linebackers and secondary have no idea what they're doing at the minute.

He will ... i just hope Fitzpatrick can repeat and give Evans a few good passes to catch.

The experts reckon the Steelers linebackers and secondary have no idea what they're doing at the minute.
Same experts thought that of Lions and Bills.. That turned out well.

The experts are bang right tbf. Our defence is a fucking joke.

Yeah, you'll see one of us was smart enough to leave Brady and Cousins on the bench this week
Youre in your element with all the stats right?
I legit offered to trade Brees for Cousins this week to you hahaha

4DE9177D-FDA7-48C2-9B63-230A496B1489.jpeg

Atbanter just shared this

I legit cant understand how Garoppolo did his knee in that challenge. His leg is in mid air!?

I think he did it on his last step. You can see his leg give a little when he was trying to cut back inside Nelson.

found a replay of it. That left leg on the last step before the hit bends a little too much

Watched the Bears last night and Trubitsky is almost too strong. He overthrows a lot

Steelers invite trade offers for Bell.

What a fucking shitfest of a season this is.

Confirmed ACL for Jimmy G.
Game over.
Sherman out too.

This offseason, the Steelers hit Bell with the franchise tag for the second straight year. He’s under contract for 2018 with his one-year, $14.54MM placeholder (or, rather, the prorated portion of that), but any team acquiring Bell will have to wait until the season is over before negotiating an extension with him. For that reason, Bell’s trade value is capped for Pittsburgh. Any team acquiring Bell will have to lock him up to a mammoth contract to keep him in the long run while having no assurances of that deal coming together.

The Steelers would likely receive a third-round compensatory pick in 2020 by keeping Bell and allowing him to leave as a free agent next offseason, but that’s not a guarantee due to the complex comp pick formula. Instead, the Steelers would prefer to net a 2019 third-round choice – or perhaps even settle for a ’19 fourth-round pick.

Horrendous first half by the Cowboys.
@LeTallecWiz

We’re struggeling big time

This game is all about the 'new' NFL and horrible mental mistakes:

we had them 3 and out on the 2 yard line and a horrible 'roughing the passer' call keeps the crowd in it.
Zeke drops a pass that he should have caught for a 1st down on a key 3rd down at 0-0
unlucky pick by Dak to ET
Zeke's TD grab - doesn't know rule of having to stay inbounds
busted coverages on their two TDs.
Gregory touches OL's face mask - 15 yards, 17-3
Frank Clark swings Zeke to the ground (if that was a QB?) and then elbows him in the head - no call
etc etc etc

Garbage - our OL isn't what it was (Frederick is key, and Williams is a rook) but today was really really poor despite Zeke's running #s. Dak had too little time most drop backs ... I'm not sure he's worthy of a monster contract as he's never going to be able to win a game by himself if all the parts are struggling, but most will struggle to win games with an OL that gives little time.

Its tricky because anyone signing him has to sign out the Franchise Tag.
Effectively they would pay Bell about 10-15m for this year but would have to guarantee him whatever deal he wants to sign him, but would literally be trusting him to honour it and not fuck off at the end of the year.

They cant sign him to a long term deal now.

Its tricky because anyone signing him has to sign out the Franchise Tag.
Effectively they would pay Bell about 10-15m for this year but would have to guarantee him whatever deal he wants to sign him, but would literally be trusting him to honour it and not fuck off at the end of the year.

They cant sign him to a long term deal now.

Who has big cap space and needs a RB?

THE J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS no?

Match made in heaven with the 2nd coming of Broadway Joe

Oh, Cowboys are shit. Maybe we can take Tomlin and Big Ben ?

Prescott completed 19-of-34 passes for 168 yards, with a touchdown and two picks. He's now passed for less than 200 yards in five straight games dating back to last season. According to ESPN, that's the longest such streak by a Cowboys quarterback since Quincy Carter in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom