• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Can't sleep tonight, so I'll watch as much of the Bears Seahawks game as I can - for fantasy reasons.

I'm less than a point ahead and it's effectively Howard for me versus Russell Wilson for Fabio (?), i'm going to be 0-2

If Conner wasn't a Steeler he wouldn't be considering it - and he didn't do a lot in week 2
He's still a dual threat and got a TD.
I know he's not a superstar RB yet like Bell.. But thats what makes the offer so tempting for Andy. He's a steeler over a cowboy.

I don't mind either way. Conner has done well first two weeks. The offer is still on the table.

I dont think it will be as bad again.
It was more that my matchup came down to Zeke vs Barkley for the win.

Maybe I just dont watch the Cowboys again

AB asks for a trade via twitter and doesn't show up for official duties on Monday.. The end of the killer bees?

Tomlin need to go.
Enough is enough.
Our team is a shambles

AB is frustrated ... I bet he gets as much media coverage as Dez, who used to do this on the sideline, but never pulled this kind of stat.

What trade you been offered?
Hunt for Brady

See, I've already got a QB who's racking up the points on par with brady thus far...and hunt is my top scoring running back. So I'm gonna say nah I think

Hunt for Brady

See, I've already got a QB who's racking up the points on par with brady thus far...and hunt is my top scoring running back. So I'm gonna say nah I think
If it was me, i'd say no.. Chiefs are ripping it up. Hunt is a legit RB1.

If it was me, i'd say no.. Chiefs are ripping it up. Hunt is a legit RB1.
True but Brady will have two new toys to play with this week and next.
And with shit RBs hes gonna go major surgeon.

Its not a bad trade.

True but Brady will have two new toys to play with this week and next.
And with shit RBs hes gonna go major surgeon.

Its not a bad trade.

And the Seahawks are shite, Wilson being QB1 for Fabio and Phillip Rivers as back up

Back
Top Bottom