• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Cleveland should really be 3-0 ... This is a decent team and will only get better in the coming years.
Happy for Hue & those long suffering fans.

Ha ha - I didn't say anything negative about the Steelers! They have to rebuild sometime ... it starts next year most likely when Big Ben retires & Bell moves on
Yup. We will be starting over.
QB
RB
SS
And a butload of Linebackers needed.

Yup. We will be starting over.
QB
RB
SS
And a butload of Linebackers needed.

I wonder if they'll trade Bell at the trade deadline to try and get a pick or two.
If they're out of the playoff race (UNLIKELY), I'd trade him for a 2nd or 3rd (as he's leaving anyways) ...

I wonder if they'll trade Bell at the trade deadline to try and get a pick or two.
If they're out of the playoff race (UNLIKELY), I'd trade him for a 2nd or 3rd (as he's leaving anyways) ...
Didn't Bell say he's not interested in a trade though? Obviously if push comes to shove.. It might be a different story.

Ross rejected Wentz for Mahomes

The Philadelphia Eagles released their third and final official injury report on Friday in advance of their Week 3 home game against the Indianapolis Colts.

The following two Eagles players have been ruled out: Jay Ajayi and Darren Sproles. Neither running back participated in practice this week. Ajayi is dealing with a back injury he suffered in Week 2 while Sproles is still recovering from a hamstring injury that occurred during practice last week.

With Ajayi and Sproles out, the Eagles’ backfield is down to just Corey Clement, Wendell Smallwood, and Josh Adams. Making matters worse for the Eagles is that Clement was added to the injury report on Friday with a quad issue. The good news is that the Inquirer is reportingClement should be OK for Sunday’s game. Otherwise, being down to just Smallwood and Adams is really bad. In either case, I think it’s fair to expect the Eagles to throw the ball a lot on Sunday.

Interestingly enough, Alshon Jeffery has not been ruled out for this week’s game; he’s questionable. It still doesn’t seem like he’s likely to play considering he was limited in practice all week and Doug Pederson said he still hasn’t been cleared for contact. But the fact he at least has a chance to play is encouraging and bodes well for his status moving forward.

Assuming Jeffery CAN’T play, the Eagles will be down to just Nelson Agholor, Kamar Aiken, Shelton Gibson, and Jordan Matthews at wide receiver. In other words, the Eagles will be without three of their top four receivers. Not ideal!

Im super annoyed Kirk Cousins is sitting on Ross bench and not in free agency.
Ive got a feeling hes gonna get 30 points against that dreadful Bills D.

Ive only got Wentz as spare and you dont want him.
I would have traded him in for Kupp if he was in free agency than out again next week.

Julio is pissing me off. I might drop the fucker next week for Beastmode.

Back
Top Bottom