• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non LFC summer transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen who they've bought? And for how much? That's not what I call sorting out issues!
Well, whilst I don't think they're making great signings, they're at least attempting to solve the issues with these signings.

Amrabat in next for them.

That’s been our model for 12 years….it’s not gonna change under these owners.

Utd on the other hand, their owners put the backing in every summer….not they’re fault the clubs won very little in the same timeframe.

Would be annoying if they finished above us again, but not the least bit surprising.
I know the point you’re making but spending doesn’t always equal addressing a problem. I mean, given how diabolical we were last season with all around those [Manchester] parts compiling and then laughing at the highlight reels of Nuñez’s missing open goals, Man U just about finished above us.

I still think they are more likely to overspend on the wrong type of player more than they do on the right one. From what I’ve seen, Höjlund is a decent player and in the right environment could turn out to be an excellent all round forward. Still think £70 + million is rather steep but then so would £45 million for Lavia.

He’s a mixture of Haaland and Fernando Torres. His potential is massive.

So I don’t particularly fancy that he’s going to play for our greatest rivals. Good for him though I guess. And United.

I’m choosing to believe that he’s a mixture of Chelsea Fernando Torres and Alf Inge Haaland - therefore he’s shite and ugly.

Perfect for Utd.

And you were questioning my valuations of players. I told you the market is broken. Italian club's saw what Benfica do, and trying the same.

I haven't seen quite the same distortions about defenders, although if Colwill goes for 70m+, maybe you'll have a better case.

Well, whilst I don't think they're making great signings, they're at least attempting to solve the issues with these signings.

Amrabat in next for them.
Will Amrabat be better than Fred? Who had a few MoM performances for them last season.

If they resigned Roy Keane today, he'd probably be better than Fred......honestly not even joking when I say he's one of the worst players I've ever seen play in a top side for this long.

And both play for scummy manc clubs at a young age, but other than those 5 things……yeah probably nothing, they may have the exact same shoe size? They may end up going to the exact same barbers? They may wesr the same designer brands? Who knows.

He’s a mixture of Haaland and Fernando Torres. His potential is massive.

So I don’t particularly fancy that he’s going to play for our greatest rivals. Good for him though I guess. And United.

He's scored 9 in 32 for his previous club and you come to that conclusion. Wow.

Sheffield Utd fans going crazy on social media, they think they're gonna have an even worst campaign than Derby did about 15 years ago now.

Club has agreed to sell Ndiaye to Marseille for 14m.

Guy played every game for them last season and racked up 14 goals and 10 assists....their activity this summer has been very muted, signed 2 unknown guys from the Swedish league.

He's scored 9 in 32 for his previous club and you come to that conclusion. Wow.
He was a mixture of the two even before he joined Atalanta in terms of physical and technical ability.

Højlund may or may not reach those hights but I have seen him play about 30 times and I believe him to be a potential world class forward without any apparent weaknesses and with familier traits to Haaland/Torres among others.

Hojlund is nothing like Haaland bar being blonde, tall, left footed and Scandinavian.
He is almost as strong, also extremely fast and clinical too.

I don’t think he’ll necessarily score as many as the beast Erling but as he’s got better technical ability he might still be as dominant and important. We’ll see mate. United might’ve just sorted their striker-issues for a long time here.

Another CB off the potential list

I am surprised at the lack of pressure towards Ten Hag given his spending. He had an expensively assembled squad and has been able to spend more money than practically anyone in the history of this league over the last two years.

He is almost as strong, also extremely fast and clinical too.

I don’t think he’ll necessarily score as many as the beast Erling but as he’s got better technical ability he might still be as dominant and important. We’ll see mate. United might’ve just sorted their striker-issues for a long time here.
Erling! ERLING!!! WTF.

Interesting. If he signs, where does that leave Ramsdale? In fact, where does it leave Ramsdale whether or not the transfer goes through? It's hardly a vote of confidence.

He was a mixture of the two even before he joined Atalanta in terms of physical and technical ability.

Højlund may or may not reach those hights but I have seen him play about 30 times and I believe him to be a potential world class forward without any apparent weaknesses and with familier traits to Haaland/Torres among others.

Well I hope not!

Meanwhile back at Kirkby we're into the 5th day of contemplating whether to put in that new and improved 45m bid for Lavia.......

Appreciate the maxi transfer from Saudi is bullshit numbers, but I really rate him. He's one of the best players in the league to watch. I'm not gonna get into all tactical technical shit because it seems to wind up the stats lads, but he's one of the players it's worth turning up to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom