• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL - Rodgers Sacked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This little list certainly wets the appetite

d780886f5435487e3eab6579a12eb377.jpg

Walter Mazarri? They can fuck off if that happens

It's the correct decision and probably four months too late but it feels hollow enough.
The constant name calling and the threats of death and rape on his daughter was terrible for him.
It's a nasty business but as a club we've gone way over the top with this one.

There were loads of rumours this morning that Klopp and his assistant had signed a three year deal, it all seems far to convenient for there to be no truth here.

Proper broken hearted. I wanted so much for him to succeed.
He gave me so much fun in 2013/14 and I wanted to believe there was more to come. I really hope he goes on to get a good job and have some success. He tried so hard and ultimately came up short.
Goodbye Mr Rodgers, thanks for giving your best. X

Yup. Well said. No champagne corks popping here mate. Tried his best but ultimately lost his way

Just to let you all know, I'be spoken to Ayre again today. Just a few things to iron out before i'll be the new man in charge. Really looking forward to it, hopefully getting Liverpool back amongst the elite European clubs as they should be.

There were loads of rumours this morning that Klopp and his assistant had signed a three year deal, it all seems far to convenient for there to be no truth here.

I really want Klopp. He's would be the right choice. Gotta give him a chance

Twitter going overboard with Klopp. Looks like its on

Beecroft is adamant it won't be Klopp. He said on the radio earlier that the owners see Klopp as something of a loose cannon, and seems fairly confident Ancelotti will be appointed. Reasons given were (a) a magnificent record, including a parallel with Paisley as a 3-time CL winner, (b) the fact that he's not a man to cause ructions in a club and (c) the fact that he would positively want to work with a DOF.

On the subject of a DOF, Baldini's recent departure from Tottenham seems to have caught most people by surprise. Any connection there, I wonder?

Beecroft is adamant it won't be Klopp. He said on the radio earlier that the owners see Klopp as something of a loose cannon, and seems fairly confident Ancelotti will be appointed. Reasons given were (a) a magnificent record, including a parallel with Paisley as a 3-time CL winner, (b) the fact that he's not a man to cause ructions in a club and (c) the fact that he would positively want to work with a DOF.

On the subject of a DOF, Baldini's recent departure from Tottenham seems to have caught most people by surprise. Any connection there, I wonder?

Ben Smith said FSG had been long term admirers of Klopp.
Bosnian newspaper saying he's agreed a 3 year deal. Assistant manager is from Bosnia appaz

Proper broken hearted. I wanted so much for him to succeed.
He gave me so much fun in 2013/14 and I wanted to believe there was more to come. I really hope he goes on to get a good job and have some success. He tried so hard and ultimately came up short.
Goodbye Mr Rodgers, thanks for giving your best. X

Best season ever. Thank you Rodgers. It was pure magic. I will always feel like we won that season.

We are a selling club. Imo Rodgers didn't really get a chance to find his feet between Suarez, Gerrard and Sterling.

That said he did look like a man who lost the plot at the end. CL last year was a big disappointment.

Still, we sell our best players and have a revenue far below the competition.

Hardly a winning formula?

If people thought Rodgers was cringey and embarrassing wait till you hear Klopp.
He'll be like a drill to your head if he's not producing results.

Always sad to see a manager go. (Bar Hodgson). Rodgers was just in over his head. It's a tough job. I wonder what he'll do next.

Like I've said many times..

This is huge club.. in the current climate to play an experiment with what's probably the 7th/8th biggest club in the world is utter madness.. He should never have been brought in.

This is a massive club... To become even close to what we once where, we need a big name.. a winner.. a man with experience.. to attract the right players.

20 years ago this experiment might just of worked, but not today... The last experiment to work in this league was Alex Ferguson.. It will probably never happen again... The game is too big now.. too much money..

Glad he has gone, tried his best but was just not good enough. Had one good season thanks to Suarez, won fuck all, was the right decision just a bit too late.

He was involved with (responsible?) The best seasonvof attacking football this club has played in my life time and took us as close to the title as we've been in eons.

Unfortunately it was not to be. He will have the pick of the northeast at this rate.. Good luck to the guy, I've always had a soft spot for him and hope he goes on to have a solid career elsewhere

I stand by my point..

2013-14 was great.. but we didn't nearly win the title...

His inexperience lost us the title, and that inexperience has been shown up ever since..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom