• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL - Rodgers Sacked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper broken hearted. I wanted so much for him to succeed.
He gave me so much fun in 2013/14 and I wanted to believe there was more to come. I really hope he goes on to get a good job and have some success. He tried so hard and ultimately came up short.
Goodbye Mr Rodgers, thanks for giving your best. X
This is great words well said

I'm not starting another ding dong mate.

The likes of Jono do my fucking nut in, I can take listening to you and Macca, because at least you put a fair argument forward about stuff and have opinions I respect.

It's done now, he's gone and I wish him and the next guy well, I just think the job is as big a job as there is, and some fans are deluded into thinking it's simply a case of bringing in a European big name and it's job done. We'll be here again in next to no time if whoever it is doesn't hit the ground running.

The likes of Jono do my fucking nut in, I can take listening to you and Macca, because at least you put a fair argument forward about stuff and have opinions I respect.

It's done now, he's gone and I wish him and the next guy well, I just think the job is as big a job as there is, and some fans are deluded into thinking it's simply a case of bringing in a European big name and it's job done. We'll be here again in next to no time if whoever it is doesn't hit the ground running.

There's loads wrong at the club IMO mate. You're spot on. If we think just changing the manager will cure our problems we're mistaken

So we just just accept being shit and not try something else ever again?

Ben Smith said FSG had been long term admirers of Klopp.
Bosnian newspaper saying he's agreed a 3 year deal. Assistant manager is from Bosnia appaz

Beecroft's connections with the club are stronger than Fjortoft's or those of a Bosnian newspaper though. Somebody's obviously been putting up a smokescreen - it just remains to be seen which rumour was the genuine one.

FWIW I'd be OK with Klopp, but I'm still hoping Beecroft is right about Ancelotti.

Yeah as I've said Rodgers was only half the problem and a new manager is going to have to work with some of the dross we've bought. That said I don't think this squad is that bad. If the new fella at least plays people in their right position, it'll be an improvement.

I stand by my point..

2013-14 was great.. but we didn't nearly win the title...

His inexperience lost us the title, and that inexperience has been shown up ever since..

We scored shit loads of goals and played scintillating football. Suarez may have been a catalyst in that, like Gerrard was in previous seasons, but that's just one fucking pathetic piece of selective criticism right there, which seems typical of your clear attempts to show no level of perspective whatsoever and is why you get peoples backs up. You're a fucking joke at times.

Beecroft's connections with the club are stronger than Fjortoft's or those of a Bosnian newspaper though. Somebody's obviously been putting up a smokescreen - it just remains to be seen which rumour was the genuine one.

FWIW I'd be OK with Klopp, but I'm still hoping Beecroft is right about Ancelotti.

Yeah, it probably is mate. I'd be happy with either :)

Seeing as both Ancelotti and Klopp are used to working with a Dof, then hopefully they will want this set up if agreeing to come to Anfield.
Sacking Rodgers and replacing him wont change that much long term. So fucking off the committee and getting in a quality Dof to work with the manager would at least be the start of getting it right.

I stand by my point..

2013-14 was great.. but we didn't nearly win the title...

His inexperience lost us the title, and that inexperience has been shown up ever since..
Er, we did nearly win the title. That's what coming second means.

What an utter fucking horrible shitty cunty thing to say.
Why.. its true..

We set out to attack Chelsea when all that needed was a draw.. His defensive frailties where exposed as he played a high line.. Why set the team up to play that way.. Even Gerrard questions it in his autobiography...

Then onto Crystal Palace.. I know lets try and out score Man City's goal difference in this game alone.. madness

It's smack of either arrogance or complete inexperience.. And like I have said that inexperience has been shown up to be the case on many occasions ever since..

Under another experienced manager... a bit more savvy.. we probably would of won the League..

Why its true..

We set out to attack Chelsea when all that needed was a draw.. His defensive frailties where exposed as he played a high line.. Why set the team up to play that way.. Even Gerrard questions it in his autobiography...

Then onto Crystal Palace.. I know lets try and out score Man City's goal difference in this game alone.. madness

It's smack of either arrogance or complete inexperience.. And like I have said that inexperience has been shown up to be the case on many occasions ever since
What about the games we fucking won because he did that when we might have drawn or lost?
Seriously dont respond to that, just go and fuck yourself you fucking cockend.

Rodgers did make mistakes - big ones - at the end of that season, but if you're going to put the blame for mistakes at his door you also have to give him credit for doing some things very right indeed to get the club into that position in the first place.

No, I never said that. I'm saying the championing of the likes of Klopp as saviours is premature, it's going to be a difficult job for whoever comes in.
That's true but Rodgers was quite clearly not good enough. He had a fair enough chance. I don't think you can deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom