• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OFFICIAL - Rodgers Sacked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beecroft's connections with the club are stronger than Fjortoft's or those of a Bosnian newspaper though. Somebody's obviously been putting up a smokescreen - it just remains to be seen which rumour was the genuine one.

FWIW I'd be OK with Klopp, but I'm still hoping Beecroft is right about Ancelotti.

I've heard Klopp. I'm not sure about Carlo. He's a great manager but has he ever done it with a club in the poor state ours is in. Klopp has. Dortmund were a mess when he took over

53c03136aaf2f048b46e2819e67e3515.jpg

Apparently this fella has applied for the job.

you can still get decent odds on Ancelotti to be the next boss, not so for Klopp. Might be worth a bet if any of the pro Ancelotti stories are credible.

Sean: fair question, but the answer is clear. Ancelotti took Reggiana, a real nowhere club, into Serie A and got Parma , who at the time were also going nowhere fast, into the CL. Despite our difficulties I very much doubt they're worse than those he dealt with at those two clubs.

What about the games we fucking won because he did that when we might have drawn or lost?
Seriously dont respond to that, just go and fuck yourself you fucking cockend.
The SAS.. when you had a forward line of that capabilities you always within a chance...

When the goals dried up.. the defence still Conceded... It's that and his faluire to rectify has been his undoing..

I hope he goes on to manage at another club successfully.. at a level that he should be at.

A manager for a big club... At the moment he certainly is not...

I feel very sorry for the bloke. He's got talent as a coach, I doubt he's really made for being a manager, but he was invited to be boss at LFC - and who wouldn't take that - and was chewed up and spat out by the process. He simply was over-promoted. I hope he recovers from this and finds his level.

£7m payoff and millions more in the bank.

If he's got any sense he'll find his level on a beach in Mauritius.

The SAS.. when you had a forward line of that capabilities you always within a chance...

When the goals dried up.. the defence still Conceded... It's that and his faluire to rectify has been his undoing..

I hope he goes on to manage at another club successfully.. at a level that he should be at.

A manager for a big club... At the moment he certainly is not...
So everything good is the players. Everything bad is Rodgers.
I hear ya.
Twat.

@RichardBuxton_: Rodgers should have left #LFC following Stoke hammering. Throwing his back room staff under the bus was the desperate act of a desperate man

BBC Sport's Ben Smith has got a few more details on Brendan Rodgers' departure:

"FSG's decision to sack Rodgers was made before today's Merseyside derby but the owners did not want to disrupt preparations for the match by making an announcement before the game. Even a victory at Goodison Park would not have prevented Rodgers losing his job.

"Rodgers was not told at Goodison Park. He was visited at home by Ian Ayre and I am told he took the news with dignity and good grace. Many of the players are now off on international duty and so there was was no chance to say goodbye to them. FSG wanted Rodgers to learn of the news from them and no one else and hence the decision to tell him within an hour of the result."

Some fair comment in here about Rodgers. He's to be wished well for a bright future but had looked increasingly on borrowed time with fans here. There's also a fair bit of twitter stuff about his relationship with FSG being pretty fractious for some time.

Moving on, it has to be one of Klopp or Ancelotti (or some such) to make this worthwhile and a positive move.

The season is all to play for and we're about to appoint a trophy laden winner of a manager. What's not to be excited about?

I don't want Klopp he looks like a fucking baddie from Die Hard.

It's only right that Gary Monk now gets a crack at LFC

Sean: fair question, but the answer is clear. Ancelotti took Reggiana, a real nowhere club, into Serie A and got Parma , who at the time were also going nowhere fast, into the CL. Despite our difficulties I very much doubt they're worse than those he dealt with at those two clubs.

Fair does JJ. Good info. I wouldn't be averse to Carlo of course. If we end up with Walter Mazzarri I'm going to abandon all hope

The decision was made by FSG after the Norwich game, Ancelotti was spoken to in New York! It's done deal.

About time too. Liverpool had started to play like some mid table team week in week out. Nothing speaks mid table like 10th place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom