• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oh no Joe - Gomez injured on England duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing your title winning center back pairing for the season before winter even arrives. Fucking hell

Its got so ridiculous that the only sane thing to do is just laugh it off

Not true. We can also draw up a new contract, backdate it to last week, get Gomez and Klopp to sign it, and then inform the FA that his wages were £5m per week after tax, here's the invoice and the international release agreement which holds you liable for these. Thank you, fuck you, good bye.

Fabinho Matip Phillips and Williams

You know what... I think we will be alright.. providing we get no other injuries

Fully expect 3 at the back with Wijnaldum or Henderson playing deeper in a sweeper position

I'm not sure financial gain would make me feel better about it. Can you arrange for blood and severe pain, instead?

It's gonna be worse when fucking Everton or Spurs win it. Someone shit is winning the league this year.

Season is over if Gomez out for prolonged period. Our chances of winning the league more or less disappeared with Van Dijk injury. How we cope without Gomez as well is not something I am looking forward to finding out.

Where is that Dutch physio who kept criticising Klopp for overworking his players...

Let's not forget Gomez was being complained about as not good enough a few weeks ago. I don't think that way but it's tragi-comic that some who moaned about him are now regarding his absence as the end of the world. It's shit news but hopefully Williams and/or Phillips can prove their worth in his absence.

Seriously think we should try to sign Pickford for our defence as his little tiny arms are now very important for centre halves.
That's was funny untill it appears it was a collision with Pickford that caused Gomez injury in training..

Pickford has managed to take two key title winning defenders out of our side this season

He is definitely handicapped the midget armed cunt..

Where is that Dutch physio who kept criticising Klopp for overworking his players...

The managers have criticised the FA/Premier League for over working the players.

A tightly scheduled season could only have worked by scrapping international games and the cups. The league voting against 5 subs is a horrendous choice in hindsight.

The managers have criticised the FA/Premier League for over working the players.

A tightly scheduled season could only have worked by scrapping international games and the cups. The league voting against 5 subs is a horrendous choice in hindsight.
Clearly causing issues with Pickford's reaction and timing

Yeah, obviously.

It's a God damn shit show the club's rejecting the 5 subs rule. They were told the fixtures would be condensed this season, they knew the cup competitions and international friendlies would still be played but the cunts still voted against it because it favours the big clubs. Bollocks. Every other European league has continued the 5 subs rule but because we have the shiniest bestest league in the world we can't devalue the product, no Sir. And then they complain well the big clubs aren't rotating their players much, no shit shirlock, we play our best team because we want to win the competition's they're in. We play the kids or change the team and the clubs are accused of throwing games away or devaluing competitions. Can't win. And people wonder why clubs want to start up a European superleage? It's because at least the players welfare and the clubs will be listened to. In a year where Covid has ravished and they want to play meaningless friendlies? They've banned travel within countries for a reason and this isn't essential travel. Bin it off now.

Rant over

I'd look at getting in Garay now on a short term contract. Someone with a bit of experience wouldn't be any harm

You mean the Argentinian defender who has just recovered from a Cruciate Ligament injury..

Great

Free transfer options available make Caulker signing a few years back look like a masterstroke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom