• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I don't even know who has been their captain after Rooney left. Thought it was Young already. Or was it Valencia? Phil Jones (unlikely - but apt)? Whatever

Tbf I don't even know who has been their captain after Rooney left. Thought it was Young already. Or was it Valencia? Phil Jones (unlikely - but apt)? Whatever
Smalling might have been a better choice but it will be all change this Summer.

While we're at it, here's a recent photo of naked Phil Jones getting a haircut

phil-jones-hair-1024x768.jpg

Something about that photo reminds me of when they take robocops helmet off, probably because he's weird looking

Who is Corey?

That's probably me. My name is Kåre, but the å is not used around the world so it fucks up every foreigner trying to adress me. I have seen everything from Kare (which is normaly adressed to as Miss) to core to Corey to karen to whatever else. And this is often as a Direct response to even mails where I have signed with my name.

What can I do for you by the way?

I'm not saying he's mentally ill, as that's a crude and lazy catch-all term to try and explain deeply strange behaviour, but he's definitely mentally ill.

In the good old days, our vocabulary included useful words like "retarded" and "subnormal."

That's probably me. My name is Kåre, but the å is not used around the world so it fucks up every foreigner trying to adress me. I have seen everything from Kare (which is normaly adressed to as Miss) to core to Corey to karen to whatever else. And this is often as a Direct response to even mails where I have signed with my name.

What can I do for you by the way?

So how should the vowels in your name sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom