• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Curtis support Anthony Gordon's side hustle as a fashion model

FpzZ4IPXgAEozpH

Its insane that this Spurs team are continuing to get results. Its one of the worst teams I’ve seen, so insanely poor and filled with cunts. Chelsea are even worse.

Spurs showing competencies beyond our current levels.
5th it is..
Not when Conte’s in charge. He’s been absent for 3 games and they’ve won all three playing more progressive football.

Don’t worry, he’ll be back next week to reinforce his particularly turgid brand of anti-football.

Yeah, but its Spurs. With «hard men» Hojbjerg, Romero and Richarlison that act hard but roll around on the ground at the faintest of touches. Awful.
…don’t get me started on those three fake hard men cunts…they are the most pathetic three excuses for a man I’ve ever seen pull on a shirt.

Cunts.

Karius let in a deflection for Newcastle v United in the Milk Cup final

Commentators are piling on him. It was a fecking deflection. Give the lad a break. FFS

Edit: He just made an amazing save from a curler

He hasn't ever been good enough for us, but he had a fecking concussion in the CL 2018 that cost us. I'm not sure that's ever been properly acknowledged

"Karius was in tears at the final whistle, though he was, to his enormous credit, brave enough to front up in front of the TV cameras post-match. “If I could go back in time, I would,” he said.
“Today, I lost my team the game. I feel sorry for everyone.”

He flew to the USA after the final and, at Liverpool’s request and following a call to Klopp from German legend Franz Beckenbauer, underwent medical checks at the Massachusetts General Hospital, where it was revealed he had suffered a "visual spatial dysfunction" concussion during a collision with Real’s Sergio Ramos shortly before his first big error.

“Five days after the final, Loris had 26 of 30 markers for a concussion still,” said Jurgen KIopp later. “We don’t use it as an excuse, we use it as an explanation.”
Few, in truth, showed much sympathy. Karius, at that point, had played his last competitive game for Liverpool."

Last edited:
Not sure it was an amazing save lol….it was about 25 yards out from Weghorst on his weaker foot.

Utd just a far better side than Newcastle.

Not sure it was an amazing save lol….it was about 25 yards out from Weghorst on his weaker foot.

Utd just a far better side than Newcastle.

I haven't watched N'castle a lot. But yeah, I expected more based on position in the league

He couldn’t.

Not breathed much into them since he arrived, 60m bench warmer.
Quite. He was however still more effective in one half than the completely overrated Callum Wilson was in 90 mins.

Meanwhile, Utd yet again get a spammy goal (and another from a free kick that wasn’t a free kick) after being outplayed for a half…then spend the rest of the match with 10 men behind the ball defending deep moaning at every cynical foul they give away.

1.5 billion spent in ten years to play kick and rush football.

“Five days after the final, Loris had 26 of 30 markers for a concussion still,” said Jurgen KIopp later. “We don’t use it as an excuse, we use it as an explanation.”
Few, in truth, showed much sympathy. Karius, at that point, had played his last competitive game for Liverpool."

More like 5 years later the useless fucker is showing 26 of 30 markers for a concussion still!!

Also… is one of those makers “making self promotion videos with drones” - I bet the fucker still does that in his “ample” spare time.

Potter must be close to getting the TicTac!!!

Inagine actually spending a fortune on new midfielders, defenders and forwards and be even shitter than when you started!!!

United just won a bit of silverware with Mctominay playing, maybe Ten Haag is the messiah

Ange continuing to show he’s a manager worthy of a premier league job.

Beating their bitter rivals to defend the league cup.

Utd with a very favorable draw all the way to the final and then playing Newcastle who have gone of the boil the last month.
Masterclass indeed.

Karius wasnt at fault for the second goal.

Utd with a very favorable draw all the way to the final and then playing Newcastle who have gone of the boil the last month.
Masterclass indeed.

We can talk shit all we want but right now they're 6pts off City with a game in hand, just won their first trophy and are still in with a shout in Europe.

Like any of their fans will give a shit about easy draws or the form of Newcastle.

They dont but its an explanation to their cup success.
That’s fucking bullshit, just like any cunts talking smack about our domestic trophies last year.
They won it comfortably and are still in every comp and an outside chance at the league.
Will be a miracle if they don’t bum us next Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom