• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte (poor cunt) is nearly begging for the sack.

Fair enough, he's been having a tough time personally, 2 mates dead and then the operation. Probably just wants to go a relax in some fancy villa in Italy. And who could blame him.

Conte won’t want to speak to Levy in case he gets what’s left of his own contract ripped up and told to fuck off.
Wait, is that not what Conte wants? He’d rather be anywhere else in the world right now than at Spurs.

[article]Tottenham striker Richarlison launched a furious attack on manager Antonio Conte after their Champions League elimination last night.

Spurs crashed out of the Champions League on Wednesday night, as a goalless draw meant they lost 1-0 on aggregate to AC Milan.

Richarlison came on as substitute 20 minutes from the end of the game and was unable to make a difference.

However, in an explosive interview following the game with TNT Sports Brazil, he has questioned Conte for dropping him to the bench after victories over West Ham and Chelsea.

He also admitted in the interview that it has been a "s*** season".

Richarlison said, "That's what I didn't understand, too (being a substitute). It was going well, in a good sequence, two wins against West Ham and Chelsea.

"Suddenly, he (Cristian Stellini) put me on the bench, against Wolverhampton he put me on for five minutes. I asked why? They didn't tell me anything.

"And, yesterday, they asked me to take a test at the gym, that if I was good I would go to the game and, at the time of the game, they left me on the bench. These are things that it is not possible to understand.

"Let's see what he (Conte) will say tomorrow, but there are no fools here either, I'm a professional, I work every day and I want to play. There are minutes left, time left.

"This season, excuse the word, it's been s***, because I don't have minutes, I suffered a little with the injury. But, when I enter the field, I give my life. I came from two games well, I think that's it, I think I should have played and I don't have to cry about it."[/article]

Yeah read up about this last night, truth is the rat's had ample time to get going there and he just hasn't done anything of note......in fact his whole career he hasn't done anything of note other than scoring a few goals for Brazil (I explained to a few Spurs fan on social media last night that even Nketiah would do so) and rolling around on the pitch half the time play acting like a cunt.

Probably the worst signing since Maguire.

[article]Tottenham striker Richarlison launched a furious attack on manager Antonio Conte after their Champions League elimination last night.

Spurs crashed out of the Champions League on Wednesday night, as a goalless draw meant they lost 1-0 on aggregate to AC Milan.

Richarlison came on as substitute 20 minutes from the end of the game and was unable to make a difference.

However, in an explosive interview following the game with TNT Sports Brazil, he has questioned Conte for dropping him to the bench after victories over West Ham and Chelsea.

Richarlison said, "That's what I didn't understand, too (being a substitute). It was going well, in a good sequence, two wins against West Ham and Chelsea.

"Suddenly, he (Cristian Stellini) put me on the bench, against Wolverhampton he put me on for five minutes. I asked why? They didn't tell me anything.

"And, yesterday, they asked me to take a test at the gym, that if I was good I would go to the game and, at the time of the game, they left me on the bench. These are things that it is not possible to understand.

"Let's see what he (Conte) will say tomorrow, but there are no fools here either, I'm a professional, I work every day and I want to play. There are minutes left, time left.

"This season, excuse the word, it's been s***, because I don't have minutes, I suffered a little with the injury. But, when I enter the field, I give my life. I came from two games well, I think that's it, I think I should have played and[hl] I don't have to cry about it."[/hl][/article]

And yet here I am, having a good old cry about it.

"This season, excuse the word, it's been s***, because I don't have minutes, I suffered a little with the injury. But, when I enter the field, I give my life. I came from two games well, I think that's it, I think I should have played and I don't have to cry about it."[/article]
[article]I'm a professional
[/article]

He’s completely unprofessional in the way he conducts himself on the pitch.

With Spurs, there's always something at the centre which is ripping apart everything else around it.

If it isn't the Kane debacle going public with Neville it's the All of Nothing documentary which raised a lot of eyebrows, if it's not that it's Levy apparently giving himself a pay rise to enrage fans and so on.

With all that said I really did expect them to come out the firing blocks all guns blazing last night.....never even looked close to happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom