• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off Dortmund you currywürst loving wankers. Been second best all game.

Dortmund have been boring and shite. As has Chelsea, but slightly less so – Sterling still has some glimpses of class in him. It will hurt to see us eliminated while Chelsea are seeded in the quarters.

Meanwhile Benfica (which we should have bought), probably just made Scott Parker unemployed, 5:1.

Fqpp7z5XgAENVRm

Fuck off Dortmund you currywürst loving wankers. Been second best all game.
Dortmund had chances to score at least 2 & largely played Chelsea off the park. Kepa had a good game tbf. Chelsea were good on the counter but most their chances came after the 2nd when Dortmund were throwing everyone up.

We should be in extra time right now but the ref clearly had couple mill transferred into his bank account before kick off so was only going to end 1 way.

I could only be arsed to half watch the first half where Chelsea could’ve scored 5.

I could only be arsed to half watch the first half where Chelsea could’ve scored 5.
Thats BS. Only chance there was when Havertz hit the post. Rest of them were clear offsides in the build up.

Var helped them out massively twice, they got lucky. Simple.

Eh? They had three chances in the opening 10 minutes. Havertz is just wank and couldn’t finish his dinner.

Everything I've seen and read was Chelsea battered them, scored 2, then Dortmund had a go

They didn't batter them at all, Dortmund were playing them off the park especially first half running rings around them....Chelsea couldn't get our their half for a good half hour.

Like I said 90% of Chelsea's chances came via offside calls where the play was allowed to continue or when Dortmund literally left 2 players at the back, they had 2 big chances where Koulibaly miskicked from a free kick and Havertz hitting the post.

Everything I've seen and read was Chelsea battered them, scored 2, then Dortmund had a go

Nah, it was a pretty close game actually. Chelsea had the early chances and then Dortmund pinned them back for the rest of the half until Sterling scored.
Second half was equally even just separated by the penalty Chelsea got.

Adeyemi being out was a big miss for Dortmund and the they lost Brandt early in the game as well.
Chelsea got a bit lucky I think over the two games.

Agree with pretty much everything Hansern said except one word...."bit"

You can't just go off what some others have said, to be able to properly analyse a game you watch to watch it yourself and not like Momo does where he watches 10 minutes of the 1st half, 5 minutes of 2nd half and maybe another 20 minutes later on.

Little off topic but cba to find a thread of relevance to bump to post it in (btw where do you do that so you don't have to flick through all the pages) but has anyone seen the story regarding Kyle Walker?

Little off topic but cba to find a thread of relevance to bump to post it in (btw where do you do that so you don't have to flick through all the pages) but has anyone seen the story regarding Kyle Walker?

Its hilarious, but the exact kind of thing to derail their season. Everythings coming up arsenal, and they've got an actual (alleged) rapist playing for them

Its hilarious, but the exact kind of thing to derail their season. Everythings coming up arsenal, and they've got an actual (alleged) rapist playing for them

And one (Mendy) not currently playing for them. Pep recruits players in his own image. Except they prefer women to dogs.

Spurs were laughably shit and negative against a tidy but bang average Milan side. Conte’s a busted flush there and their squad looks deliciously overrated or on the wane. It’s a beautiful thing to savour those boos at the end.

We would have destroyed that Milan side on our way to the quarters.

The problem Spurs had with a tidy but bang average Milan side is that they're not as tidy and are bang average Spurs side.

Only Kane and Son get into that Milan side, this season maybe only Kane.

If I were Conte I'm asking Levy to rip up Romero's contract.

The problem Spurs had with a tidy but bang average Milan side is that they're not as tidy and are bang average Spurs side.

Only Kane and Son get into that Milan side, this season maybe only Kane.

If I were Conte I'm asking Levy to rip up Romero's contract.

Conte won’t want to speak to Levy in case he gets what’s left of his own contract ripped up and told to fuck off.

Richarlison must be the worst transfer in years. 50 mill £ and scored 1 goal or something. All he does is swan around the pitch trying to look hard while falling over if someone breathes on him.

Richarlison must be the worst transfer in years. 50 mill £ and scored 1 goal or something. All he does is swan around the pitch trying to look hard while falling over if someone breathes on him.
It’s a transfer for them that I couldn’t have designed better myself.

And some fans I know were banging on about how he was going to give them the best front three in the league, whilst saying that we’d been robbed blind on Nunez. The deluded cunts…

It’s a transfer for them that I couldn’t have designed better myself.

And some fans I know were banging on about how he was going to give them the best front three in the league, whilst saying that we’d been robbed blind on Nunez. The deluded cunts…

Its the same with Romero. 50 mill for a car crash of a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom