• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Was only a matter of time before he scored

ITs still in arsenals hands. The second it's not i'll concede it's citys title. This kind of result galvanizes the FUCK out of a team
Tenuous. The fact that Arsenal was 0-2 to Bournemouth is the more relevant point for me. A better team would not have allowed that comeback.

Tenuous. The fact that Arsenal was 0-2 to Bournemouth is the more relevant point for me. A better team would not have allowed that comeback.

A better team would punish them sure, but the preparation for a better team would be different. I think that the comeback starts to instil a belief in the players and the fans that they're a strong side. Especially iff it's goals from different players like it was today

A better team would punish them sure, but the preparation for a better team would be different. I think that the comeback starts to instil a belief in the players and the fans that they're a strong side. Especially iff it's goals from different players like it was today
You’re probably right.

It's going to be the battle of the 3 useless shits for 4th.

For the first time since Fulham I'm actually starting to think we can do this.

Newcastle can barely score goals and Spurs just have a terrible team Kane and Son aside.....& Son looks like a player very much on the decline this season.

Newcastle and Spurs lose.

we’ve a great opportunity here - it’s 50/50 we take it as this team has no confidence at the minute.

Season defining fixture if we win. Not the end of if we don’t

This has the makings of a momentum building weekend for our quest for a Champions league spot.

Newcastle beaten and seriously on the wane, Spurs beaten and booed off the pitch by the travelling fans…

A statement Anfield pounding of an overhyped Utd team and we’re not only probably favourites for 4th, but hunting down the scum for 3rd with real momentum.

Time for us to stamp our authority and show our class.

Last edited:
Brighton are just a seriously impressive side arent they? Never knew a side with Gross March some Japanese player thats come from nowhere and some other kid they got from the Irish league could gel so well and score this many goals in the Prem….still how quite surreal how they do it.

Lost White
Lost Burn
Lost Trossard
Lost Bissouma
Lost Cucurella

not affected them 1 bit.

Brighton are just a seriously impressive side arent they? Never knew a side with Gross March some Japanese player thats come from nowhere and some other kid they got from the Irish league could gel so well and score this many goals in the Prem….still how quite surreal how they do it.

Lost White
Lost Burn
Lost Trossard
Lost Bissouma
Lost Cucurella

not affected them 1 bit.
We were meant to be in for Ferguson. But he wanted somewhere he could break into the team.

This has the makings of a momentum building weekend for our quest for a Champions league spot.

Newcastle beaten and seriously on the wane, Spurs beaten and booed off the pitch by the travelling fans…

A statement Anfield pounding of an overhyped Utd team and we’re not only probably favourites for 4th, but hunting down the scum for 3rd with real momentum.

Time for us to stamp our authority and show our class.
This gets a like because it fulfills my fantasies. Not because I actually believe there's a snowball's chance in hell of it happening !

Everton back up. Awful defending, indecisive keeping from Navas. Route one from Pickford, couple headers and its in the net.

Brennan Johnson is a good player. 21 years old and 6 goals for Forest so far this season.
Just equalized against the Blueshite, 1-1

yea forest might actually have a few gems in there somewhere, given the amount they’ve signed there’s bound to be some not shining just yet that might be worth looking at

two shite teams here though, chaotic match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom