• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Brilliant! Lovely to see footy players being themselves too and not trotting out some corporate club robotic shit.

Active footballers doing podcasts etc - is that a good thing? If it doesn’t impact the performance, I guess why not… Reminds me of Warriors’ Draymond Green hosting podcast shows of play-off games he himself was playing in - some people can handle it, looks like Antonio has a similar sort of personality.

Last edited:

Lol, what a cunt.

This is brilliant - I love this, honestly when I look at the Brazil team and see him leading the line for them, my blood just boils. He is so fucking shit at club level, and has been for so long now yet gets to be the front man for Brazil - what is wrong with Brazil these days since the the 3 R's - it's like they cannot produce a striker of any kind these days.

This is brilliant - I love this, honestly when I look at the Brazil team and see him leading the line for them, my blood just boils. He is so fucking shit at club level, and has been for so long now yet gets to be the front man for Brazil - what is wrong with Brazil these days since the the 3 R's - it's like they cannot produce a striker of any kind these days.
Imagine if they brought Firmino to the WC. Idiots

Imagine if they brought Firmino to the WC. Idiots

Yep - they are idiots for not picking him in that world cup, he could have laid a few clear cut chances for them. I think Brazils problems will end when Neymar is no longer picked. To me he represents everything wrong with Brazil, even at the height of the great R9, he (R9) never had the same level influence as Neymar does.

Yep - they are idiots for not picking him in that world cup, he could have laid a few clear cut chances for them. I think Brazils problems will end when Neymar is no longer picked. To me he represents everything wrong with Brazil, even at the height of the great R9, he (R9) never had the same level influence as Neymar does.
That's what Firmino basically did for us. You might not see it in the amount of assists, but I think his work upfront helped Salah and Mane get more goalscoring opportunities and it's criminal that he wasn't picked for Brazil.
Chose some fucking donkey in the Brazilian league over him.

@Modo - do you remember when they (Brazil) had that guy Fred up front ? - imagine going from R9 to Fred ? - the mind just collapses on itself.

Seems like Havertz is in a deep, deep hole psychologically. Flashes of Renato Sanchez on loan at Swansea. Vying with Mount as the most baffling big-money transfer of the summer.
But Mount is an all-action, all-pressing player and well worth his fee and more.

If it's any consolation he did assume a very "moody" pose and didn't show any pleasure in scoring
Yes, I'll accept that then. He was probably moody because he was aching to whip his top off but knows Antonio would rip the piss.

But Costa played for Spain right ? thought he changed over.
Yes through residence but only because the Brazil coach was messing with him, trying to tie him internationally but in the end actually preferring Fred.

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom