• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Things you learn every day… Mark Goldbridge is not his real name and he’s a former copper.

Why the fuck has this board become a fucking mark goldbridge aggregator?

The whole thing about a football forum is that I'd rather listen to what all you sad randos think. We can't be elevating other sad randos to positions of power and influence, and if we did surely we could appoint someone better than some YouTube content whore manc.

I think one of the primary ways that a football manager loses the plot -- and we would know -- is by incomprehensibly picking some shit player game after game. I'm worried that we might be interrupting a natural process here.

Yea good point, also applies to Lavia who still seemingly can’t make the Chelsea squad. We needed guys to go straight into midfield where i guess their need isn’t so urgent with Casemiro present. Interested to see how he does.

I think united are desperate for Ambrabat type player to sit alongside Casemiro, right now - the way they setup they cannot get the ball from the opposition and when they do they play hoof ball based on the last few games they have had. Lavia - is an interesting one, you see a fully fit Lavia would be more useful in the way he plays than a their new 115M toy. But Lavia did have a pre-season before he joined, so the fact that he is not even in the Chelsea team is fucking weird.

Chelsea only bought Lavia to teach us a lesson for our cheeky Caicedo bid.

Good lesson Todd.

I can’t work out the Utd midfield - 10 Hags wants to play Casemiro alongside Amrabat l, then where does that leave Mount, because you’d expect Bruno to take the 3rd MF position.

I must admit - I watched the Pythagorus in Boots breakdown of Amrabat - and he looks proper shit - offering very little going forward and shit passing.

It’s great actually.

Why the fuck has this board become a fucking mark goldbridge aggregator?

The whole thing about a football forum is that I'd rather listen to what all you sad randos think. We can't be elevating other sad randos to positions of power and influence, and if we did surely we could appoint someone better than some YouTube content whore manc.
Schadenfreude

Good lesson Todd.

I can’t work out the Utd midfield - 10 Hags wants to play Casemiro alongside Amrabat l, then where does that leave Mount, because you’d expect Bruno to take the 3rd MF position.

I must admit - I watched the Pythagorus in Boots breakdown of Amrabat - and he looks proper shit - offering very little going forward and shit passing.

It’s great actually.

Add that Casemiro seems to have gone full Fabinho. He's the player that has been dribbled by the most times so far this season, 12 times.

Good lesson Todd.

It’s great actually.
Link us up then.

liver.jpg

manc.jpg
ars.jpg
manu.jpg
newc.jpg
tot.jpg
chel.jpg

That Pythagoras guy gave Gravenberch a pretty meh assessment too (though obviously he's young with loads of room to grow).

That Pythagoras guy gave Gravenberch a pretty meh assessment too (though obviously he's young with loads of room to grow).

Yeah - he did, but I think he said Gravy had a much high ceiling, whereas as the best he could come up with for Amrabat was “he’s better than Fred”.

Not that I give 2 fucks about Utd, but they already look to be reliant on Rashford carrying on last season’s form - they’ve got problems all over the pitch.

The sucking your daughter's toe thing is a total non-story. It's weird but nothing wrong with it.
Yeah not something I'd even consider doing but I can see that for some it'd just be a bit of fun / a laugh, nothing sexual at all. It depends on the family.

Back
Top Bottom