• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

This is a good lesson for me - I didn’t see Maddson’s success coming but in hindsight it makes so much sense! He’s got a more solid system behind him now compared to what late-stage Leicester was able to provide, so he can focus on what he’s good at - creating goals and tormenting opposition. Happy for him.

Also good to see #10 position making a comeback - with Musiala and Maddison shining more teams will be willing to give these kinds of players a go.

This is a good lesson for me - I didn’t see Maddson’s success coming but in hindsight it makes so much sense! He’s got a more solid system behind him now compared to what late-stage Leicester was able to provide, so he can focus on what he’s good at - creating goals and tormenting opposition. Happy for him.

Also good to see #10 position making a comeback - with Musiala and Maddison shining more teams will be willing to give these kinds of players a go.

Another factor in the Maddison situation IMO is that he looks to have matured in himself as well. It's true about him playing in front of a more solid system, but perhaps he himself is also better equipped to do so now than he might have been before.

Tee hee hee!

He’s actually not as good as people made him out to be but he’s no worse than some of the attackers.

I’m not sure i could watch him and Fernandes every week, not a big fan of the attitudes they display.

He's had two changes of environment already (Citeh to Dortmund to ManUre) and was given three months off by his current manager to get his head straight. There is certainly talent there but I don't believe he has it in him, for whatever reason, to make the most of it. Another Ravel Morrison in the making.

He's had two changes of environment already (Citeh to Dortmund to ManUre) and was given three months off by his current manager to get his head straight. There is certainly talent there but I don't believe he has it in him, for whatever reason, to make the most of it. Another Ravel Morrison in the making.

He was scintillating at Dortmund though and Man U is a notorious graveyard of talents. But I agree that it’s not just that - it’s clear something is broken. A change of environment is by no means a guarantee, but it’s his best chance to get his career back on track.

So we could’ve loaned amrabat for 5m euro? Is there an obligation to buy? If not that’s a very interesting alternative to Endo.

So we could’ve loaned amrabat for 5m euro? Is there an obligation to buy? If not that’s a very interesting alternative to Endo.

I think this guy will be injured a lot, remember in the WC, he performed above his own 'normal' level, and was on injections when he returned to his club. Also did he even have a proper pre-season ? - we are moaning about the pace of Endo in this league but wait and see how long this guy takes to come up to speed, especially now that we know he has back problems.

I think this guy will be injured a lot, remember in the WC, he performed above his own 'normal' level, and was on injections when he returned to his club. Also did he even have a proper pre-season ? - we are moaning about the pace of Endo in this league but wait and see how long this guy takes to come up to speed, especially now that we know he has back problems.

Yea good point, also applies to Lavia who still seemingly can’t make the Chelsea squad. We needed guys to go straight into midfield where i guess their need isn’t so urgent with Casemiro present. Interested to see how he does.

Regarding Sancho / Man United are a bit odd though. It’s like they are deliberately releasing this stuff on their own player. It’s all very Machiavellian.

Following on from their dossiers on journos and how they would react to the greenwood situation. They were trying to manage the media like they were a state actor or a big government. Odd

From a footballing point of view he has been shite anyway, this might push them into the right sided forward market early and possibly into competition with us.

How do they keep signing and developing utter cunts?

Back
Top Bottom