• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Players you can't remember playing for Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie Partridge will be going to Paris for the CL final !!!

Except he’ll be going as part of the physio team.

Wait he’s still with us isn’t he ?

Last edited:
I remember the nanananana Spackman thing getting sung all day when we played Charlton away in the 87/88 season opener when Aldridge scored a hatrick.
Wow, he had a song and everything. I'm sure I've switched universes at some point because Spackman wasn't in my Liverpool team. No sir.

I remember Sean Dundee playing. I specifically remember him controlling the ball in the centre circle and it went out for a throw in to the opposition. Never saw him again after that game.
5 sub appearences in 14 months. Have no actual memory though of him whatsoever. Apparently he scored 3 in 12 reserve games

Wow, he had a song and everything. I'm sure I've switched universes at some point because Spackman wasn't in my Liverpool team. No sir.

I don’t have much of a recollection of Spackman either. I mean, I didn’t totally forget him, but if I was asked to name 100 Liverpool former players, I probably wouldn’t say him.

The funny thing is though that the 1988 team he was in is widely considered one of our best sides! He’s wasn’t some unknown who played about twice. He actually cost a reasonable amount of money and played a fair number of games. It’s weird that he is that forgettable.

Stig Inge Bjornebye. Admittedly I was a nipper when he started, but for a guy who was at the club for 8 years I can't remember a single contribution from him.

I saw a compilation of Torres goals and was momentarily surprised to se Miereles playing for us

I recall there being maybe a few threads about Hacksaw Jim Degen but I can't really remember if he played more than a game for us.

He was signed and then broke his foot during preseason (or before ? ) and I don’t think he ever actually played for us?

(Edit) he did play then broke his ribs on Hyypia, followed by breaking his foot twice. Played 7 times before Woy, of all people, binned him off

A lot of the Benetiz deadwood I have difficulty with. I had to Google them.

Jan Kromkamp
Albert Riera
Josemi
Antonio Nunez

I saw a compilation of Torres goals and was momentarily surprised to se Miereles playing for us

that’s a great one, totally forgot about him

poulsen and pretty much anyone Woy signed for me, I’ve blanked his whole spell out

I remember a lot of players playing for us, but how they played is the question I'm having trouble with.
For most it's either shit or not shit, that's about as detailed as it's gonna get.

I was trying to remember a player the other day after a conversation about LA Liga. I just couldn't remember the player in question, had to Google him. Iago Aspas

I was trying to remember a player the other day after a conversation about LA Liga. I just couldn't remember the player in question, had to Google him. Iago Aspas

The only way you forget him playing for us is PTSD… you’ll start to get flashbacks about a corner kick very shortly….

I remember pretty much all of them - even the names of ones that didn’t play much.

Even though I remember him being here on loan… I can’t remember a single game Victor Moses played in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom