• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Players you can't remember playing for Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houllier was pretty brutal with Xavier.

I think he was bought by Thompson when Houllier was off. When Houllier returned he didn't waste a lot of time in sending him out on loan and very publicly saying he wasn't welcome back.

Weird, that. Steven Wright had played a few games at RB and I for one thought he'd done OK, but GH binned him off for Xavier, only then to turn on him like that. Once you got into GH's bad books there was never, ever a way back.

I'm guessing you have one with Karius

No… but there is this one…. Bonus points for guessing who.

upload_2022-5-19_19-52-5.jpeg

I remember sitting in the old main stand, watching as stig crossed the ball, about level with where i sat, by from the left in the dying moments of the match for Robbie to head home at the kop end. This made it 4-3 (the 2nd iteration) having blown a 3 goal lead.

I screamed so hard, on the way home i had to stop on the hard shoulder to recuperate as i couldnt stop coughing - id desytoyed my vocal chords.

Fun fact: was randomly sitting next to Big Mick from brookie. Seemed like a nice bloke.

Lol, I remember big Mick from Brookside more than Stig :D

3 of these had their moment in the sun with Rafa.

Kromkamp played in the FA Cup final (might have started and picked up an injury, or he came off the bench).
Rivera had a great spell when Rafa was going well in the league, was he in the team that battered Man United and then Real Madrid?
Josemi, he definitely had a few massive games in Europe. Then moved to Real (?)to sit on their bench.

hahaha

Josemi at Real....that would have been fun.

I assume you are mixing him and Arbeloa up. A far superior player, who made 150+ appearances for Real.

Here’s one for those with memory - if you saw him play for Liverpool… you’ve done well.

Alou Diarra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom