• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Players you can't remember playing for Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows who this is, and can you remember him playing for us?
040113-034-Liverpool-Res.jpg

Darren Potter. I do remember him. He played a few games when Benitez was here I believe. He wasn’t great.

hahaha

Josemi at Real....that would have been fun.

I assume you are mixing him and Arbeloa up. A far superior player, who made 150+ appearances for Real.

That must be it!

This is the beauty of just trying to go on memory alone for this thread. I looked it up now and Slosemi end up at Malaga.

Gregory Vignal.

Saw him on the legends thread. One of the few I can genuinely say, nope. Can't remember a game he played for us.

Javier Manquillo.

Given he's still in the league I generally can't remember him kicking a ball or even writing his name.

Kromkamp and Antonio Nunez are some other ones.

All insanely forgettable footballers.

Sergi Canos. Played the last few minutes of the last day of the season in klopp's first year. I only remember him because someone mentioned that his mum still lives here. He arrived as a 16 year old in the academy and his mum came with him, but when he signed for Norwich she told him to fuck off and stayed in Formby.

Javier Manquillo.

Given he's still in the league I generally can't remember him kicking a ball or even writing his name.

Kromkamp and Antonio Nunez are some other ones.

All insanely forgettable footballers.
I remember Nunez running towards the main stand anny road corner in the 92nd minute v Chelsea in ‘05.

Sergi Canos. Played the last few minutes of the last day of the season in klopp's first year. I only remember him because someone mentioned that his mum still lives here. He arrived as a 16 year old in the academy and his mum came with him, but when he signed for Norwich she told him to fuck off and stayed in Formby.
Brentford isn't it

I was very young when Jimmy Carter played, he wasn't a very exciting player but he was the first player of South Asian descent to play top flight football. Being South Asian I do remember that he never became more famous despite being the first
4540694-6206677-image-a-10_1537892111023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom