• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from reddit:

A Hungarian reporter from the TV Channel M4 Sport asked Dominik after the match about the shirt swap:

"Milos Kerkez also played in this game, another member of the Hungarian National Team. Did we see correctly that you swapped shirts with him?"

Szoboszlai: "Yes, we talked about that before the match. At least, I'll have something to clean dust with."

szoboszlai-on-swapping-shirts-with-bournemouth-lb-milos-v0-u9by8d1ee8jb1.jpg

Didn't get to see the match.
Were we good?

I saw some you tube highlights, trent being shocking, a red-card that never way, Szobo looking very good, Diaz on form.

We also looked quite vulnerable, as per usual.

Does this sum it up, more or less?

Very tentative at the start. Allowed them back into it in the end. Did really well in between. Allison saved us when the game could have been well won. Having said that, we had 10 men and we completely bossed them. We really have a great squad of 12-13 players.

Also did you see that peno canceido gave away to west ham? :)

The game was won at 3-1......we're bound to give up a chance here and there when you're playing with 10 for 38mins.

Ali stopped them from making it uncomfortable, still would've won 3-2 at the worst.

Very tentative at the start. Allowed them back into it in the end. Did really well in between. Allison saved us when the game could have been well won. Having said that, we had 10 men and we completely bossed them. We really have a great squad of 12-13 players.

Also did you see that peno canceido gave away to west ham? :)

I did not see Caicedo. He is dead to me now. Until we play them at Anfield.

Didn't get to see the match.
Were we good?

I saw some you tube highlights, trent being shocking, a red-card that never way, Szobo looking very good, Diaz on form.

We also looked quite vulnerable, as per usual.

Does this sum it up, more or less?

Virgil & Konate were great too, Robertson much improved. Gakpo a bit shit in the midfield role once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom