• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lacked the quality in midfield to match Kovacic and Kante, who dominated the centre ground. Kelleher and Tsimikas were two of our better players. Everyone else pretty average.

In a different context this would have been a great result, but having dropped points against far worse teams, being 2-0 up here, and having City march on to another win means its just disappointing.

City are champions.

Love Jota to bits but today he just didn't step up at all, very disappointing performance.

Fab was comically bad, Kante ran him ragged all game.

Hendo back to playing hoofball tonight, no composure at all today.

Milner less said the better.

Just about deserved the draw. Chelsea were very good esp in first half. Didn't protect the back 4 well enough..and they need protecting. Konate and VVD off blob. Costa did well, great goal by Mo. Jota should've stayed on. The Ox offered little whereas Jota could nick one as Costa put in a few crosses in the last 10....Jota making those runs across defenders...but he was hooked.

Costa, Kelly in goal, Mo stand out for us. Milly did well apart from foul. Top 4 best we can do.

We lacked the quality in midfield to match Kovacic and Kante, who dominated the centre ground. Kelleher and Tsimikas were two of our better players. Everyone else pretty average.

In a different context this would have been a great result, but having dropped points against far worse teams, being 2-0 up here, and having City march on to another win means its just disappointing.

City are champions.

Kovacic and Kante were quality today. Dominated midfield

Costa and Kelly? These two new January signings I don't know about?

Who is Costa?

ANd Milly did well? He was bang average.

Hendo's last two games highlight that our loyalty to him was a mistake - he's really not close to being the same player unfortunately.

I hope people stop saying "best league in the world" nonsense - fucking pathetic refs/VAR, leagues that are normally wrapped up by midseason and a league where unless you have fairy tale stories (hi Leicester, hi Liverpool where everything has to go right), either Man City or Chelsea (and within 3 years Newcastle) will take leagues due to financial power.

Was fun being 2-0 but I wasn't as excited as I was before we were Juventus'ed at Spurs ... the league is over, and as that's why you play, best we focus on finishing top 4 and trying to win 3 cups ...

Sly trying to talk up Mane for a red card. It was a yellow nothing more. Mane challenged for the ball, the contact looked far worse than it was. Taylor got the one right.

Just about deserved the draw. Chelsea were very good esp in first half. Didn't protect the back 4 well enough..and they need protecting. Konate and VVD off blob. Costa did well, great goal by Mo. Jota should've stayed on. The Ox offered little whereas Jota could nick one as Costa put in a few crosses in the last 10....Jota making those runs across defenders...but he was hooked.

Costa, Kelly in goal, Mo stand out for us. Milly did well apart from foul. Top 4 best we can do.
Who the fuck is this Costa you keep going on about eh ?!

I do think Mane was lucky to stay on the pitch personally, it's just a fucking braindead thing to do.

Firmino Covid
Mini and Div injured?
Salah and Mane off.

Can't wait for our next game, front 3 of Jota Ox and Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom