• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only seen the Origi, Alisson and Bobby rumour. Nothing regarding new cases, but they’ll probably come.

Yeah, you could tell that he didn't look right.....he was sweating a little and was just off his usual self, I thought immediately that he's caught it. Maybe I'll change my name to Dr WalesNJ now :)

Hopefully it's a mild dose, would be the Liverpool Way if he got it bad and ended up in a bad state.

Looks like this game will be played now.

Kelleher

Trent Konate Virgil Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Milner

Salah Jota Mane

Or something.

Looks like this game will be played now.

Kelleher

Trent Konate Virgil Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Milner

Salah Jota Mane

Or something.
Other than milner it's not a bad side. And I highlight milner as I don't know if he's got the legs for the game

[article]Thomas Tuchel is considering whether to punish Romelu Lukaku for his explosive interview by dropping the striker for Chelsea’s home game against Liverpool on Sunday afternoon.
[/article]

I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing. He’s a flat track bully and I’d expect VVD and Konate to bully him.

That's hilarious but also annoying for us. Havertz could be more problematic with his movement

Any unrest in a squad and fall out with the manager is good news for us. There are signs of Tuchel losing the dressing room and they looked depleted against Brighton. In the last two games Lukaku have won them both for them.

It wont be easy regardless and we will probably lose, but yet another sign that the wheels are about to come off yet again.

Any unrest in a squad and fall out with the manager is good news for us. There are signs of Tuchel losing the dressing room and they looked depleted against Brighton. In the last two games Lukaku have won them both for them.

It wont be easy regardless and we will probably lose, but yet another sign that the wheels are about to come off yet again.

There's a chance it could galvanise the squad as well though, depending how popular a character Lukaku is compared to Tuchel

I highly doubt it but lets see. Rüdiger, Azipilicueta and Christensen are said to be leaving when their contracts are up. Only Thiago Silva is so far expected to sign a new deal.

Our biggest loss is Klopp. That might be enough for us to fall short regardless.

While I know where you're coming from, I'm not sure I agree. They definitely need something to change and he might have been a potential catalyst for that.

The absence of the mighty Klopp. May bring the mentality monsters a determination to win this ‘must win’ game..

I don’t think it matters who is on VAR. Nobody really knows how it is going to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom