• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team that plays today maybe not what we predict..with last min Covid tests..

Had Such a shit game against Leicester, but this is a different game, a different day..hopefully more in sync ..come back fighting !
surely not two losses in a row ..
I feel we could win 2/1

Look at the Arsenal Shitty game. It doesn’t matter because they are all idiots in charge of it making it up as they go along.

Of course they are, but it still does matter, because that cnut Tierney will make sure he makes things up in the way which will shaft us the most. We have to do our darnedest not to leave any room for doubt on the pitch.

That said, I agree with others that we can win this. I'm going 1-0 to us, a long-range screamer from Fabs or Hendo.

There’s no conspiracy against us. They fuck it up because they’re hugely incompetent. He
Just happens to be one of the most incompetent of the incompetent lot.

Of course they are, but it still does matter, because that cnut Tierney will make sure he makes things up in the way which will shaft us the most. We have to do our darnedest not to leave any room for doubt on the pitch.

That said, I agree with others that we can win this. I'm going 1-0 to us, a long-range screamer from Fabs or Hendo.
Not sure about that. Tierney got battered from pillar to post last time and I've not doubt the FA took him to task too behind closed doors. He won't want to make any mistakes.

Moment of truth. The PL isn't out of the question yet (win our two games in hand and it's 6 points, win at City and it's 3) however anything but a win and that's curtains.

If Tierney didn’t get lost on the way…

maybe a positive Covid result this morning..

Waiting with bated breath for our team announcement !

This whole Lukaku thing blowing out of proportion isn't it?

He basically said he wasn't happy being on the bench and now everybody has been non stop talking about it since it came out.

He basically said he wasn't happy being on the bench and now everybody has been non stop talking about it since it came out.
Anything to throw the bike seat sniffers off their course is good news for us

He said a lot more than that. Reading between the lines he basically intimated he's sorry he left to join Chelsea and wished he was back at Inter.

He said a lot more than that. Reading between the lines he basically intimated he's sorry he left to join Chelsea and wished he was back at Inter.
Well he contradicts himself by going to to say Inter weren't going to give him a new contract & only club he'd leave for was Chelsea.

Well he contradicts himself by going to to say Inter weren't going to give him a new contract & only club he'd leave for was Chelsea.
Read between the lines. That means only Chelsea were prepared to pay the salary he was asking for !

Predicted line up :
Kelleher TAA Konate VVD kostas fab Hendo milly Jota mane Salah
#LFC

There’s no conspiracy against us. They fuck it up because they’re hugely incompetent. He
Just happens to be one of the most incompetent of the incompetent lot.

Normally I'd agree, but Tierney awards more fouls and cards against us than his colleagues do, and by quite an order of magnitude. Klopp said as much to him coming off the pitch after the Tottenham fiasco and I wouldn't mind betting this has more than just a bit to do with his being replaced as VAR today.

Allison, Firmino, Matip confirmed suspected positive today

now isolating. All others negative it seems

Normally I'd agree, but Tierney awards more fouls and cards against us than his colleagues do, and by quite an order of magnitude. Klopp said as much to him coming off the pitch after the Tottenham fiasco and I wouldn't mind betting this has more than just a bit to do with his being replaced as VAR today.
So why didn’t he send off Milner when we played shitty? He’s just a terrible ref.

Klopp was raging about what tripe Tierney came out with. He had a poor performance which was compounded by poor VAR.

Kelleher, Arnold,Konate,Virgil,Tsimi,Fab,Hendo,Millie, Mane, Salah, and Jota

subs
Adrian, pitaluga,Keita, Gomez,Ox,Jones, Beck,Williams and Morton

Chelsea XI: Mendy, Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante, Kovacic, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic

Chelsea taking the piss here if they were trying to have the game called off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom