• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Luton (a) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the decline…

Well, I'm being a grumpy arsehole, but Salah can only play with people around him now, and our entire system of play involved nothing doing between Trent and he, and Szobo went straight through the centre for about 50 mins. Everything went down the left. By the time we changed it he was running on even more fumes.

Elliot sorts that out easily and there's actually something to do on that end, but it's pointless if Salah isn't sharp.

All that said, Salah shouldn't be playing so much, but all our forwards are naturally on the left, except for Doak who is nowhere near it.

Nice moment for Diaz.

Klopp needs to wise up that Mac Allister is not a six in games when it's going to be a battle. Only Alisson and possibly Trent got anywhere near their level. Performance all round was poor.

I love Nunez but this is on him. Tuck that away (just watch the ball onto your foot FFS - it hit his shin because he was looking at where it was supposed to go and not the ball) and we'd have won that going away.

I love Nunez but this is on him. Tuck that away (just watch the ball onto your foot FFS - it hit his shin because he was looking at where it was supposed to go and not the ball) and we'd have won that going away.
Tsimikas was offside by the looks of it anyway

I thought it was off anyway? I'm not going to watch it again though.

I said it earlier in the season, it's not endearing anymore, it never really was. He is fucking useless when he decides to sidefoot the ball.

Well, I'm being a grumpy arsehole, but Salah can only play with people around him now, and our entire system of play involved nothing doing between Trent and he, and Szobo went straight through the centre for about 50 mins. Everything went down the left.

Elliot sorts that out easily and there's actually something to do on that end.

All that said, Salah shouldn't be playing so much, but all our forwards are naturally on the left, except for Doak who is nowhere near it.

I get why Klopp left Salah on, being our top scorer you always leave him on even when they have been totally horrible when it has worked before.

Too many disfunctional bits today, don’t know where to start.

Mario Wonder looks great however…

Mac was horrendous, Tsimikas a liability, Jota a non-entity and Mo had the worst game I've seen him play for years, I don't think he did a single thing right all game.

Made up Lucho got a goal and the opportunity to show off his shirt, Freedom for Papa.

I thought it was off anyway? I'm not going to watch it again though.

I said it earlier in the season, it's not endearing anymore, it never really was. He is fucking useless when he decides to sidefoot the ball.
I don't think so and Carra was convinced it was onside - the defender on the far side playing him on, though it was close.

Ali 7

Trent 5.5
Ibou 6
Virg 7
Gomez 6.5

Mac 2
Szobo 3
Grav 7

Mo 4
Nunez 6
Jota 2

Harvey 7
Diaz 10 of course
Gakpo 5
Kostas 5

Pretty easy game to rate and anyone who doesn't agree with me can fuck off with the rest of the players that started.

Leaving Doak and Endo on the bench after watching that for 100mins was an insult. Stop fucking with our intelligence now Klopp, If you don't wanna use Mac as an 8 then don't use him at all.

Probably our worst game of the season. Several players had an off day and we were left to rue our chances missed. Darwin in particular (even though Tsimikas was offside for the biggest one).

Only bright spots: Fighting back after being 1-0 down and getting a point. That would not have happened away last season.
Lovely moment for Diaz.

Upwards and onwards. We go again.

Was heartened to hear Klopp point to us not counterpressing at all in the first half. "I take it personally" he says.

The ease with which they found an easy out ball down our right was just disgusting, and it's because we didn't do that work, and our shape.

Last edited:
We were never beating City to the title this season anyway.

Good reality check.

Salah was shite, bringing his incredible run to an end.
Shame everyone else was too.

We were never beating City to the title this season anyway.

Good reality check.

Salah was shite, bringing his incredible run to an end.
Shame everyone else was too.

What incredible run? He’s had many shite performances like that in his career. Won’t be the last.

And I thought Spurs were winning the league this year?

What incredible run? He’s had many shite performances like that in his career. Won’t be the last.

And I thought Spurs were winning the league this year?
Scoring or assisting in 15 games in a row. Behave.

And Spurs are winning fuck all. Doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge what an incredible job they are doing so far when every man and his dog expected them to struggle badly.

Soon enough we'll be able to get a compilation of misses by Nunez...

He has what would be a career defining miss by most players on a monthly basis. Which actually works in his favour because they are so bad and so frequent you kind of forget about them.

Utter shambles.

This is as angry as I can remember being at a LFC team since the earliest days of Jurgen. That was pitiful. Embarrassing. He should make them all walk home.

They were all shite - but Darwin HAS to score an open goal, side-foot tap-in from 3 yards out. I'm starting to hate the cunt.

They were all shite - but Darwin HAS to score an open goal, side-foot tap-in from 3 yards out. I'm starting to hate the cunt.

He does but Mo was flagged for offside in the build up wasn't he so had VAR confirmed the lino's decision then it's moot & then the dropped points fall on the other 10 players as well for being useless twats.

Oh get over yourselves, we had chances to win. We are so lucky we have different guns to try out up front.

I’m glad SCM. has managed to keep its levelheaded perspective - a draw away at Luton and we’re back to being doomed and all the players are shite.
We have a squad that is the envy of the entire league right now, ballers up front, in the middle, at the back. Totally Klopps fault today.

Luton fans should be ashamed of themselves after their sick chanting today, have a look round where you live there’s more poverty than in Liverpool and it’s a shithole. Disgusting scum going straight back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom