• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Real Madrid - CL FINAL - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should've been a goal. I've seen other situations like that where the goal has stood
Jesus Christ. No you haven't. The rule was changed for this season. It is only onside if the ball is 'deliberately' played back by a defender. I'm sure we gave up a goal that way this season.

Diaz has been a bit ineffective. I think Klopp will give him 15 mins before bringing on Jota. This seems like a game of half-chances and Jota is probably the best at taking at those.
RM have conceded by far the most goals from the LB position. I'd keep Diaz on for sure. I don't think a change is worth it yet though.

Jesus Christ. No you haven't. The rule was changed for this season. It is only onside if the ball is 'deliberately' played back by a defender. I'm sure we gave up a goal that way this season.

Lukaku in the Euros against Russia

Is Salah stifled by this new front three? Genuine question. No hard press coming from Firmino, no loose or second balls as a result.

More passes going through the more in form Diaz.

Mane not acting as a creative playmaker forward in the mould of Bobby with intricate back heels/passing etc.

Militao literally piled into the back of Diaz there with both arms out and still wins the foul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom