• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Man U (H) - 5 March 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM
1) Mo
2) Gakpo
3) Robbo

But, I mean, Fabs, Ib, Trent, Hendo all immense. Darwin a brace. Harv mostly excellent.

What a performance.

I think Hendo or Fabs gets number 3 for me, but Robbo was definitely one of the key leaders with his energy and passion.

This has the makings of a momentum building weekend for our quest for a Champions league spot.

Newcastle beaten and seriously on the wane, Spurs beaten and booed off the pitch by the travelling fans…

A statement Anfield pounding of an overhyped Utd team and we’re not only probably favourites for 4th, but hunting down the scum for 3rd with real momentum.

Time for us to stamp our authority and show our class.

Things that put me in 7th heaven

332012138_739037950923285_267815298019357832_n.jpg

Utterly superb. Not just the result but the way we played, our passing, ingenuity, control. Fabinho, Henderson and Elliott were fantastic and dominated midfield but more importantly all of them supported the front three. Gakpo, Nunez and Salah especially, were all amazing. Trent and Robbo indefatigable but utter quality too. VvD and Konate (superbly played Rashford offside) totally dominant.

That was as good a performance as I can remember.

I think Hendo or Fabs gets number 3 for me, but Robbo was definitely one of the key leaders with his energy and passion.

Whoever siad it earlier in the thread was spot on ...
Robbo bought that Stevie attitude - he came with the 'i fucking hate this club' attitude and that has an effect on both his team and the opposing team.
Man I wish we had that attitude every game -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom