• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Man U (H) - 5 March 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking game, lifetime stuff that. Forget all the critical stuff this season, that was the bollocks.

I'd be embarrassed as a Utd fan to have Fernandes as captain, he's a total pissflap of the highest order. I'll tell you who's worse, Antony. Watch him on our goals, I'd show that cunt the door first thing in the morning. £82M for that bend-over ballbag?

332258251_146225968326701_5787841728681431437_n.jpg

Didn’t realise he was their captain today until after the game. The way Seven Haag was talking after the game it might be a while before he gets the armband again.

I don't agree, mate. It annoys me that he gets himself those needless yellows. One day it might cost us big time.

Oh well, it's 7 now. Bobby Dazzler. :D

Behave.
1. He just became our leading ever goal scorer in the EPL surpassing Fowler.
2. He became the leading goal scorer of any player in any team against Man U (11).
3. He just made it 6-0 at the Kop end against our biggest rivals.
4. He just became the first ever Liverpool player to score in 5 games in a row against Man U.
5. He just had his best game in a year after getting abuse of many sections of fans.
6. He just put MoMo back in his box for another week.

If that doesn’t justify a celebration like this!!

Does anyone know what happened after Firmino scored and some fan was involved in the celebration, and then Klopp was going off at him when he was being led away...was it a scum fan?

Behave.
1. He just became our leading ever goal scorer in the EPL surpassing Fowler.
2. He became the leading goal scorer of any player in any team against Man U (11).
3. He just made it 6-0 at the Kop end against our biggest rivals.
4. He just became the first ever Liverpool player to score in 5 games in a row against Man U.
5. He just had his best game in a year after getting abuse of many sections of fans.
6. He just put MoMo back in his box for another week.

If that doesn’t justify a celebration like this!!
Where’s he been the last fucking year the daft prick? One swallow doesn’t make a summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom