• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Man U (H) - 5 March 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
p6246pdga0ma1.jpg

Watching the full second half now. What a performance!

All that energy and pressure, winning the second balls, so good to see

I think you’re all missing the main point tom yesterday.

We got over that 40 point threshold, so we’re unlikely to get relegated this season despite not buying the 346 midfielders BlueMoronVan wanted to.

Does anyone know what happened after Firmino scored and some fan was involved in the celebration, and then Klopp was going off at him when he was being led away...was it a scum fan?
he injures a couple of our players. i saw robbo and jones limping. bobby too if i'm not mistaken.

I’m still not sure why people think Harvey can’t play in midfield - he was excellent yesterday.

He doesn’t have the pace and finishing to be in the forward line, but he can run all day, press, carry, create and has a good passing range - he’s a great option in that RM role if the rest of the midfield is balanced.

It's a great win but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's just one game.

I have seen Gakpo, Nunez, Salah and Elliott praised to high earth but we need a reality check here. We are not at the top of the table.

We have City, Chelsea, Real and Arsenal coming up. Let's evaluate who are the real mcCoys thereafter shall we?

I think you’re all missing the main point tom yesterday.

We got over that 40 point threshold, so we’re unlikely to get relegated this season despite not buying the 346 midfielders BlueMoronVan wanted to.
Why are you picking on me? I knew that

Personally, I just don't know where the passion and the energy has been all season. It's great to see us in full flow in the 2nd half.

Teams have forgotten how we can kill them off in transition and they were coming at us full pelt and we couldn't cope. Hopefully this game will give upcoming teams more to think about. That will give us some breathing space to play our usual game, high line, high pressure, high energy instead of being on the receiving end of it.

Personally, I just don't know where the passion and the energy has been all season. It's great to see us in full flow in the 2nd half.

Teams have forgotten how we can kill them off in transition and they were coming at us full pelt and we couldn't cope. Hopefully this game will give upcoming teams more to think about. That will give us some breathing space to play our usual game, high line, high pressure, high energy instead of being on the receiving end of it.

Clearly we’re smashing the Red Bull again!!!

I have seen Gakpo, Nunez, Salah and Elliott praised to high earth but we need a reality check here. We are not at the top of the table.

We have City, Chelsea, Real and Arsenal coming up. Let's evaluate who are the real mcCoys thereafter shall we?

They all better lube up and assume the position!!

Hold my beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom