• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prematch vs FIFA City (H) Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Southgate will take a chance on Gomez?

Last edited:
After the Arsenal game I thought we would be lucky not to lose this by 3-4... So glad to be wrong
Well done lads

Nunez is a complete gimp.

Everyone else was brilliant

Nunez was brilliant too. He picked the wrong pass twice and fluffed a great chance but his powerful running in the channel relieved pressure time and time again. He made a huge difference when he came on. Absolutely mauled the City defenders.

If you can’t see that then you don’t understand football.
Fantastic sub.

You guys are all way too harsh on Nunez.
I know Nunez picked the wrong option with Mo but I thought he did well when he came on.
Was total chaos when he came on, he had no idea what the fuck he was doing with his head down running at them but luckily nor did City, they couldn’t contain him.
Look there’s a horse on the pitch and his name is Nunez.

Nunez was brilliant too. He picked the wrong pass twice and fluffed a great chance but his powerful running in the channel relieves pressure time and time again. He made a huge difference when he came on. Absolutely mauled the City defenders.

If you can’t see that then you don’t understand football.
Fantastic sub.

He did cause chaos in City’s defence for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom