• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prematch vs FIFA City (H) Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
FfNU1qtWIAAIkac

There is no such thing as jinxes and lucky omens.

I know you hate to hear it, but the fact you started the match thread had zero bearing on the match result.
Forget me, its Dreambeliever you have to worry about, his optimistic predictions often back fire. You don't have to believe jinx but patterns occur.

What a win. Let’s take this system, intensity and this crowd to Wednesday and turn over Moyesy and get this season back on track.

Jota a big loss (hopefully not too bad) but we can start Nunez and bring Trent back in.

We’ve got our Mo back

Well city were shit ? I'd argue they were more shit than we were great, I think you're logic is the one requiring an escape rope buddy ..
Really? What game were you watching?
Almost twice as much possession at Anfield.
More shots.
Three times as many shots on target.
It could be argued some of their players were poor but overall they were very good.
They were a poor VAR decision (and there have been worse than that goal not being overturned) away from taking the lead and in all likelihood winning the game.
They put us under a lot of pressure and reduced us to counter attacking football.
To say they were shit is rubbish. We contained their very creative players extremely well in parts like Foden, KDB and Silva but they will played some cracking football.

More shots.
It could be argued some of their players were poor but overall they were very good.
They were a poor VAR decision (and there have been worse than that goal not being overturned) away from taking the lead and in all likelihood winning the game.
They put us under a lot of pressure and reduced us to counter attacking football.
To say they were shit is rubbish. We contained their very creative players extremely well in parts like Foden, KDB and Silva but they will played some cracking football.
Dreamy, we fucking controlled that game from start to finish this was a liverpool performance the like of which we showed when beating them at the etihad 1-2 in the CL when we first lost to Real Madrid.

Our chances were much better, and although VAR saved us, it could be argued that it should never have reached that point because we should have had a corner from the save that was made for Salahs first one on one. Also anyone who doubts Nunez , fucking think again, yes his decision making was in question but the few minutes he ws on, he caused absolute chaos and their defenders could not handle him, they really couldn't. His pace, aggression and size, and moments of close control make him fucking lethal.

It wasnt a poor VAR decision. It was the correct one. 100%. End off.
I said they were a poor decision away. That being it could easily have been ignored and the goal stand which would have been a poor decision.

More shots.
I agree with you that City were not as poor as some are making out. It was poor finishing yes. But some of the build up cut through us like a knife through butter.

However I disagree it was a poor VAR decision. It was a foul, end of. Taylor had a really bad game missing lots of fouls.

I agree with you that City were not as poor as some are making out. It was poor finishing yes. But some of the build up cut through us like a knife through butter.

However I disagree it was a poor VAR decision. It was a foul, end of. Taylor had a really bad game missing lots of fouls.
No, it was not cut through at all, I have no idea what game some of you were watching, yes there were long spells where they had the ball around our penalty area but we were in total control for most of that.

No, it was not cut through at all, I have no idea what game some of you were watching, yes there were long spells where they had the ball around our penalty area but we were in total control for most of that.
I watched the game where City had twice as much possession, nearly twice as many passes. 6 shots on target to our 2. 6 saved by Alisson, one was a wordie.

Bar Salahs goal, he had one other worldie save from Salah.. After that.. no saves to make.

We got a good morale boosting win. But it wasn't a 'controlled' win at all.

Still have a game in hand so could be only Eleven points off the top with plenty of football to play

I watched the game where City had twice as much possession, nearly twice as many passes. 6 shots on target to our 2. 6 saved by Alisson, one was a wordie.

Bar Salahs goal, he had one other worldie save from Salah.. After that.. no saves to make.

Jota missed a sitter and should have done better with another header in the first half

It wasn’t a controlled win but neither were we hanging on

Not quite controlled but in your summary of our chances you’re…
Not counting Jota’s bad headed miss from a gilt edged chance?
Or Nunez flashing it across the goal just inches from Carvalho to finish?
Or Salah cutting inside and bending it just wide of the far post with Ederson beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom