• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pulisic Camping Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im out as soon as you start the millions of stat heavy posts haha

That's OK, I'll start with dozens, hundreds and then thousands of stat-heavy posts to build your tolerance over time. It's just like selling cigarettes to kids.

Last edited:
Weren't the Firm definitively stating that Fekir was a LFC player both before and after the World Cup?

OK. I guess everyone has the prerogative to change their mind during the afternoon, especially when the campsite is so enticing
I was smokescreening to try and get some of these fucking bellends in the Fekir thread.

Is this kid any good ? - Klopp should have a word with him and say "Look kid - I really want you but I just spunked 65M on a goolkeeper - so if you want to be with me again - then just sign an extension to your contract and stay for another year - I promise daddy will come and get you next summer".

Is this kid any good ? - Klopp should have a word with him and say "Look kid - I really want you but I just spunked 65M on a goolkeeper - so if you want to be with me again - then just sign an extension to your contract and stay for another year - I promise daddy will come and get you next summer".
Hmmmm.. So much wrong with this.

He's available only because he won't sign an extension.

Jesus could you make that creepier

Its not even speculative. Its just wrong.

We've already sold the right to sell our jerseys to New Balance. So whatever we sold that for is what we'll make - albeit there might be some bonus payment related to numbers of sales.

Quite why people do the maths the way ypu have is beyond me.
For no other product do people make these dumb leaps.

Why on earth would New Balance buy the right to sell the jerseys if we got all the money ? Why would any distributor distribute it to stores ? Why would any sports store sell a jersey if all the money went back to LFC ?

We sell the rights to New Balance. New Balance make money by selling wholesale, and retailers make money from selling to the public ?

How the fuck has the jersey sales myth persisted ?

So, you're saying we'll have to sell how many jerseys to make a profit?

slide1.png

Alright, I'm ready to go.

I've not seen this guy play, I rarely watch lfc games let alone German football.

This thread doesn't help...theres limited posts about this kids ability, how he'd fit into the current formation,style of play, what he brings by way of crossing, defensive play yadda blaa...
Just speculative figures on how much we might make via shirt sales or how it'll help the club's global brand in the USA.
I get all that and it's kinda part of the modern game for fans to do shit back of a fag packet maths about sell player x for 12 and buy player y for 10.
But at least an obligatory YouTube club might be useful after 6 pages.

He’s awesome. For a 19 year old American, and for pretty much any 19 year old. Certainly compared to our 19 year olds.

I've not seen this guy play, I rarely watch lfc games let alone German football.

This thread doesn't help...theres limited posts about this kids ability, how he'd fit into the current formation,style of play, what he brings by way of crossing, defensive play yadda blaa...
Just speculative figures on how much we might make via shirt sales or how it'll help the club's global brand in the USA.
I get all that and it's kinda part of the modern game for fans to do shit back of a fag packet maths about sell player x for 12 and buy player y for 10.

It's because more or less everyone knows he's very good
At least until one of the village idiots invades the thread and tries to be clever by suggesting Jack Grealish or some other average cunt as the alternative

Shhh, we don't want to lose Oncy.

It's because more or less everyone knows he's very good
At least until one of the village idiots invades the thread and tries to be clever by suggesting Jack Grealish or some other average cunt as the alternative
Would that be the resident idiot from Naby's village?

Reactions: jan
If he moves this summer I'm afraid it will be Chelsea. After this summer you can bet he'll go to Bayern if he's having a decent season.

So, you're saying we'll have to sell how many jerseys to make a profit?

Ha.

The thing is there is a commercial argument for signing him. We succeeded in changing the way the money from international rights is distributed.

Pulisic is the biggest talent the USA has ever produced and the USA is beginning to embrace the sport.

So if he turns out to be as good as expected we have a strong argument for a bigger share of the international rights money.

Ha.

The thing is there is a commercial argument for signing him. We succeeded in changing the way the money from international rights is distributed.

Pulisic is the biggest talent the USA has ever produced and the USA is beginning to embrace the sport.

So if he turns out to be as good as expected we have a strong argument for a bigger share of the international rights money.

Hmmmm I think that's harsh on the Yanks. There's been large segments of the population that have actively embraced the sport for decades ... The biggest issue seems to be that kids move to the bigger US Sports once they get to high school/uni as it can provide more $$$, fame etc

Maybe but they've never previously been interested in a World Cup they didn't qualify for.

Based on media coverage only admitedly

Ha.

Surely on image rights and kit renegotiations we would be in a super strong position too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom