• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reading (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Thoughts on the game?

Is Shelvey back from suspension?

Reina dependent i'd expect to see:

-------------------Reina--------------------
Wisdom---Skrtel---Agger---Johnson
-------------------Allen---------------------
-------------Şahin--Gerrard--------------
-Suso-----------------------------Sterling
------------------Suarez-------------------

If Shelvey is back then it would be interesting to see who is dropped (probably Suso)

I think Gerrard will start in Suso's place, as you say, and Shelvey will get game time. He's just coming off is first England cap, he wants to make amends for the red card.

We really need to win this - so it won't be pretty. We'll scrape it 2-1.

---------------Reina------------------
Wisdom-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson
-----------Allen--Şahin--------------
-Gerrard----Shelvey----Sterling-
---------------Suarez--------------

I wonder will he shake hands with Luis. He's doing a lot of talking about not wear the "Kick it out" T Shirt.

Yeh, he's always mouthing off on Twitter and he had a proper go at Suarez about the whole fiasco. I cannot stand him.

2-1 reading..

We will score first then Reading will get a lucky equaliser just before HT as Reina fumbles and fails to clear his lines, conceding a shambolic own goal off Johnson..

In the 2nd we will dominate possession only to struggle to break them down, With 2 clear penalty shouts not given one of which includes Suarez being clearly wrestled to the ground.. Suarez will subsequently be Yellow carded for his protests..

Finally Suarez will hit the post in the dying seconds, only for Reading to catch us out on the counter and they score to win 2-1

Agree with Marks team. I think Enrique is back from injury, but Wisdom deserves to be in the team.

Oh, and we've won 2 out of 13 league games at Anfield in 2012.

Christ almighty thats poor.

2-1 reading..

We will score first then Reading will get a lucky equaliser just before HT as Reina fumbles and fails to clear his lines, conceding a shambolic own goal off Johnson..

In the 2nd we will dominate possession only to struggle to break them down, With 2 clear penalty shouts not given one of which includes Suarez being clearly wrestled to the ground.. Suarez will subsequently be Yellow carded for his protests..

Finally Suarez will hit the post in the dying seconds, only for Reading to catch us out on the counter and they score to win 2-1

Miserable git! :) but realistic.

Who is this chap training at Melwood? Don't think it's Coady. He's wearing Doni's number 32 kit as well and he sure as hell isn't the missing keeper!

reading_11_500.jpg

I'm sorry I totally waylaid this thread by mentioning the mythical Doni.

So anyone know who was the guy at training wearing Doni's #32 kit? Oops! I did it again.

I'd drop Gerrard after that shit against Stoke, these are the games we have to be able to win without him.

Team vs Reading apparently:

Jones, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Şahin, Suso, Suarez, Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom