• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby Union

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=35792.msg1000767#msg1000767 date=1259429671]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=35792.msg1000751#msg1000751 date=1259426123]
Well done the fightin' Irish. Tremendous win over the Boks. If there's a better fullback in world rugby than Rob Kearney, I hope he's English.
[/quote]

Kearney is outstanding. Brilliant win, and the Sexton decision proved the right one.
[/quote]

Yeh Kearney was fuckin class today. How did he manage to take all those balls under pressure.
Great performance from Ireland, showed the amazing resiliance they have as a team once again. Unbeaten in 2009. First time that's ever happened

Another try fest from the Home Nations & Ireland. Fuck me, watching paint dry doesn't come into it.

Giteau & Carter a class apart.

Scoring tries is somewhat contingent on opposition, Larry. Ireland scored loads of them against Fiji for instance. A 6CM 15 could have walked a few tries in against France and Wales yesterday.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=35792.msg1000995#msg1000995 date=1259467517]

Another try fest from the Home Nations & Ireland. Fuck me, watching paint dry doesn't come into it.

Giteau & Carter a class apart.

[/quote]

South Africa were at fault for making it boring if it ever was. Every time they had the ball the put their boot through it. THe only time they decided to run with it was the last 5 minutes.

Anybody watch the ba bas today instead of our tortuous campaign?

Fucking brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom