• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rumour mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Fox link=topic=44988.msg1339825#msg1339825 date=1306510538]
apparently Ashley Young to UTD is done

gits

Fuck it lets buy NANI !!!!!
[/quote]

Let's not.

[quote author=Fox link=topic=44988.msg1339825#msg1339825 date=1306510538]
apparently Ashley Young to UTD is done

gits

Fuck it lets buy NANI !!!!!
[/quote]

Avvy's heading back home, won't be at Anfield again for a long time.

[quote author=Saul Goodman link=topic=44988.msg1339822#msg1339822 date=1306510396]
[quote author=the count link=topic=44988.msg1339672#msg1339672 date=1306489650]
[quote author=Hansern link=topic=44988.msg1339669#msg1339669 date=1306489386]
According to Ballbag Mata is available for 18-20 mill and there are rumours that he's interested in a move here. So hopefully he'll be our LW.
[/quote] I am hopeless when it comes to knowing what all these players are like, even higher profile ones like Mata.
Is he any good?
I seem to recall someone comparing him to Silva who has been a bit hit and miss at Man City. (then again who hasn't)
[/quote]

I am not sure who you have been watching this season but its not Silva. He has been one of the best and most consistent players in the league this season.
[/quote] Don't get me wrong I would happily take Silva, though as Sunny says I think he has had a few not so good spells this season.

But forget about him.
How good is Mata ?
Is he a marquee signing.
I know I should have seen him loads of times and not have to ask but I rarely ever watch any football that doesn't involve Liverpool.

Welcome to the site by the way.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=44988.msg1339824#msg1339824 date=1306510522]
Welcome to 6CM Saul. Disagree slightly as he did have a few slow months to start with but that's to be expected but yeh he was fairly consistent after Christmas.
[/quote]

I just think he is the player that makes City tick. When he didn't play against us in the game we won 3-0 they struggled to create anything going forward or hold onto the ball. While we have to get credit for how we played Silva not starting the game was one of the main reasons they really struggled. Mancini is acutely aware of this and has engineered his game time against the better teams and to get the most games out of him. I really wish we had bought him a few years ago when Bentiez was reportedly very close to signing him >:(

Sorry to drag the thread off-topic, thanks for the welcome :)

I wanted Silva here for a good while.

He's similar to Modoric for Spurs, but not quite as good yet - although this could be due to Mancini's negative tactics. Redknapp really commits players forwards, giving more movement for creative players to utilise.

I also reckon Mata would be a brilliant signing for us.

I checked Mata on Wiki and they have his current club as Everton :laugh:

Benfica defender Fabio Coentrao has revealed he wants to join Real Madrid - quashing reports in the Portuguese press today he has signed a deal with Liverpool.
Tabloid newspaper Correio da Manha had claimed the left-back had agreed a big-money deal with the Merseyside club, however the 23-year-old has expressed his desire to seal a switch to the Bernabeu.
Speaking at a training camp in Portugal, Coentrao said: "What I want is to play for Real Madrid. It is the best club in the world and the only place I would leave Benfica for.
"Madrid has the best players in the world and I have many friends there. Nothing has been done but I hope the signing will go ahead.
"Benfica understand my decision and I intend to make it a good deal for them. I will be grateful to them all my life."
Coentrao's decision to leave Portugal has been in-part fuelled by the influence of his international team-mates already playing for Real, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Ricardo Carvalho.
"Of course I have spoken to Cristiano, Pepe and Carvalho. I'm still a Benfica player but my interest is to sign for Madrid."

He is being massively overrated and he never worth the price. So this is a good thing; Baines is the consensus by the forum and I agree.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=44988.msg1339863#msg1339863 date=1306520911]
According to some other sites we've agreed a fee with Blackpool for Adam. 7 mill £
[/quote]

Fuck that we're getting McCarthy and weren't Blackpool asking for £10 Million?

I like Barton actually. For 3,5 mill I could live with that. Cunt or not.

Adam actually has 1 year left on his contract. Signed 2 year deal with option for 1 more year in 2009.

[quote author=El Pistolero link=topic=44988.msg1339868#msg1339868 date=1306522518]
Just been told 3.5mil for barton. Pray to god it aint true but he's normally spot on.
[/quote]
Hope he is wrong this time we can waive good bye to team spirit.

dont know how to feel about that barton link
good player, and for 3.5 an absolute bargain aswell, he's a massive twat though, and a lot of fans will have strong feelings against it

[quote author=Lewy link=topic=44988.msg1339873#msg1339873 date=1306522820]
dont know how to feel about that barton link
good player, and for 3.5 an absolute bargain aswell, he's a massive twat though, and a lot of fans will have strong feelings against it
[/quote]
Derby games will be red hot if we sign Barton and Cattermoll i bet moyes will pop his eyes out .

Is there any truth to Gerrard and Barton being good mates? I think Barton is at more mature stage in his life and would be a good signing for us. He did have 8 assists to Carroll in the beginning of the year. Also it could be his younger brother for those of you who are unhappy, no?

I don't want Joey Barton anywhere near our club.

He's a right little cunt and he's not talented enough for it to compensate.

According to another site we've made a bid for Gervinho.

And are close to signing a winger, the rumours say Mata...

Ask Pederson if he's been keeping his nose clean lately. Barton's a cock and has been given way too many chances and just being linked with us demeans the whole club.

My Spanish media mate reckons we are very close on Mata for 20m euro but Arsenal making a serious late play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom