• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

She's dead

Oh youre an American. Well *that* improves my opinion of you.

You wouldn't even have a country let alone a prime minister from the 1980s to discuss if it weren't for me and my American pals so kindly STFU. And btw my opinion of you was much better before I wandered in here and found you acting like a vile, uneducated, cretin but thanks for playing.

clearly there is nothing wrong in not being anti apartheid and having that nice bloke pinochet as a friend

fox is right the rest are wrong lovely woman thoroughly likeable and a damn good egg

you are wasting your time Portly, the mob don't want to hear the other side of this story, she is apparently as bad as Hitler according to some

No even worse, because she took on the holiest of the holy leftist sacred cows...their beloved unions. It's quite laughable really, they claim that Thatcher was a tyrannical dictator yet will gladly bow at the altar of the rest of the government as long as they are in bed with their beloved unions and entitlement programs.

You wouldn't even have a country let alone a prime minister from the 1980s to discuss if it weren't for me and my American pals so kindly STFU. And btw my opinion of you was much better before I wandered in here and found you acting like a vile, uneducated, cretin but thanks for playing.
Do you honestly think I would give a good fuck about the opinion of someone ive never heard of on the internet who is an American and a fan of Thatcher?
You give yourself and your ilk far too much credit.

No even worse, because she took on the holiest of the holy leftist sacred cows...their beloved unions. It's quite laughable really, they claim that Thatcher was a tyrannical dictator yet will gladly bow at the altar of the rest of the government as long as they are in bed with their beloved unions and entitlement programs.

are you some sort of troll?

you are wasting your time Portly, the mob don't want to hear the other side of this story, she is apparently as bad as Hitler according to some

You are such a bad little jeff. Creepy little whopper. You knock me sick. I'm made up I'm in the mob.

Well it seems as if in Thatcher's case, the rules about truth and lies go out of the window and you are allowed to say anything you like. I never actually voted for Thatcher because, as a former Labour voter, I joined the SDP when the Labour Party was taken over by the Trots after Thatcher's 1979 election victory.

The Mob.

You tragicunt.

He's right though isn't he? Blatantly right at that. Twice now Portly has posted what look like credible details of assistance her government gave to Liverpool, and nobody has even bothered to try and counter it.

People just love having her as a hate figure, they really couldn't give a fuck how true it all is. Might puncture a nice comfortable little myth, after all.

Your opinion on her role in the Hillsborough cover up?

Just as a matter of interest seeing as though she can do no wrong.

He's right though isn't he? Blatantly right at that. Twice now Portly has posted what look like credible details of assistance her government gave to Liverpool, and nobody has even bothered to try and counter it.

People just love having her as a hate figure, they really couldn't give a fuck how true it all is. Might puncture a nice comfortable little myth, after all.
A mob has a goal. This is more of a celebratory gathering.

Whaaaaart. She's done 2 things that aren't pure fucking shady. Well in she's fucking boss isn't she? Yeah she DEAD boss. She's fit aswell isn't she? Yeah we'd all pure love to shag Tatcher.

I've already responded to you and Vlad earlier.

I wasn't around, was only born in 81. And admittedly I don't know enough about it.

But I've know my parents all my life, and if they (especially my dad) say she's a cunt, then she's a fucking cunt in my eyes. And my dad doesn't call many people by the way. Very mild mannered.

YAY!!! There he is.

Best three posters in SCM history in one thread.
LOVE YOUS.

I've already responded to you and Vlad earlier.

I wasn't around, was only born in 81. And admittedly I don't know enough about it.

But I've know my parents all my life, and if they (especially my dad) say she's a cunt, then she's a fucking cunt in my eyes. And my dad doesn't call many people by the way. Very mild mannered.

Yeah my parents hated her too. That had a major effect on my opinion when I was a child.

So you are calling me a child as I can't be arsed to read up on it?

I've actually got a life and enjoy it rather than reading about other people's thanks.

Your opinion on her role in the Hillsborough cover up?

Just as a matter of interest seeing as though she can do no wrong.

I never said she was perfect, now you are putting words in my mouth. What I am saying is that she wasn't a tyrannical dictator like many of you lot are making her out to be.

Back
Top Bottom