• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sion Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Team to face FC Sion: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Smith, Henderson, Milner, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi.

Substitutes against FC Sion: Bogdan, Randall, Skrtel, Rossiter, Brannagan, Coutinho, Benteke.

Very much my feelings tonight Tony. Should be a relatively relaxing night, unless we play like complete shite, obv!
We won't mate - I honestly hope to see a reaction. Especially from Lallana, Can and Origi. They are going to want to show their worth.

Ha. Just getting ahead of the game cos trying to do the kids tea so was unsure if I'd have time to do it at kick off.

I'm on the train again, Jon, I'm expecting a better score update performance than last time ;)

Ha, lm looking after the kids & Bex is getting ready to go out.

As such your match updates best come from elsewhere as I may not be too reliable!

We won't mate - I honestly hope to see a reaction. Especially from Lallana, Can and Origi. They are going to want to show their worth.

They didn't play in the Newcastle debacle, and all three were very good against Southampton. What have they got to prove?

It's Firmino who has to prove something

Playing on a pitch that's a third frozen in front of 10000 fans at six pm on a Thursday night.

Have I mentioned I hate the Europa League before?

The most entertaining aspect of the game so far has been the size of Comedy Kolo. He's actually just fat.

I've just had an epiphany & grabbed the kids Xmas tree for their toy room & the deccies & let them do it themselves.

Should be half an hours peace at least.

*congratulates himself with a beer*

They didn't play in the Newcastle debacle, and all three were very good against Southampton. What have they got to prove?

It's Firmino who has to prove something
I don't really need to give you psychology lesson do I? Very well. Yes I know full well that all three didn't play. That's exactly why they are going to want to show what they were missing. That's how I'd feel anyway. Agree about Firmino. I think this line up is a smart move by Klopp personally.

I don't really need to give you psychology lesson do I? Very well. Yes I know full well that all three didn't play. That's exactly why they are going to want to show what they were missing. That's how I'd feel anyway. Agree about Firmino. I think this line up is a smart move by Klopp personally.

I think they showed what were missing very well by not playing.

I'd understand your point if we'd played Newcastle without them and won 12-0.

Why is there a HUGE sign behind the goal saying 'Still not high enough'?

Are the drugs really that shit in Switzerland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom