• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Skrtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Appaz looking to leave in the summer, wants to play champions league footy...

Last edited:
Appaz looking to leave in the summer, wants to play champions league footy...

I seen that report earlier but it was in Goal.com, without a single quote from Skrtel, his agent, a friend or even an aquaintence.
I wouldn't be unduly worried about him leaving, until there are more concrete reports at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
It in the papers now.. mirror reporting it.

It is probably a nothing story, but as they say there ain't no smoke without fire.. Agents have ways of putting the feelers out..

Last edited:
Id be amazed if that were true.
Id be even more amazed if we let him leave.
If we havnt learnt our lesson with Torres and Meireles and Mascherano and Alonso and Arbeloa and Yossi etc them we are lost.

If its in the Mirror its probably shite. The "gossip" from these rags are wrong 99.9% of the time.

The only thing thats a fact is that he wont play tomorrow because of surgery.

I'd say it is codswallop. Player turns world class, so it is time to sell? Going nowhere, and from what I've heard of him, he's very happy here. Could be a prelude to an increased offer on his contract though, which he's probably earning anyway.

Probably BS. I'd imagine that most of our squad are unhappy with the league form but over-the-fucking-moon with two cup finals in one season. And I would guess quite positive about next season. We've battered more than a few teams and lost or drawn this season - the players will know that better than anyone. They'll also know that 2 or 3 fine signings, Lucas' return and AC's increased performance level could make a helluva difference results wise.

I'd say it is codswallop. Player turns world class, so it is time to sell? Going nowhere, and from what I've heard of him, he's very happy here. Could be a prelude to an increased offer on his contract though, which he's probably earning anyway.

Zackly. The man's been skippering the side FFS and anyone with half an eye could see how much it meant to him.

The eagerness of a few on here to believe bad news never ceases to amaze me.

be gutted if its true, wouldnt hold it against him though, he's 27 and coming off the back of his greatest season

Well he'll probably get player of the season so it will continue our trend of selling our best player.

Skrtel should take a long, hard look at his agent though. This has a nasty smell of "agent on the make" about it.

Cheers mate.

His agent could well be looking for a contract extension then after the season he's just had with us. Give him another 2 years please Kenny.

skrtel is in a select group (of about 5 players in our squad) that you don't sell if you want to climb back up the table, that said if a player wants outs you sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom