• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Skrtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me one club that'll pay £20m for Skrtel?

Bullshit agent rumour.

Personally, I think the market has changed and people won't pay that much for defenders anymore, so I couldn't see Skrtel or Agger going for anything more than £15m each anyway.

According to Goal.com.

Skrtel wont be playing today because he's getting a nose job. (fractured nose).

Seems a bit coincidental to me.
Having an opeartion and not playing just as rumours of him wanting to leave surface,
Very coincidental

Give him an extra 20k per week, he stays and wins the league next year. Easy.

Here's the problem though. His agent looks and sees Carragher on 120k a week. Skrtel is clearly better now.

So what does Skrtel's agent do ?

Kompany has signed 5 year £120,000 a week deal for City. I thought the ball boys there were on that.

Here's the problem though. His agent looks and sees Carragher on 120k a week. Skrtel is clearly better now.

So what does Skrtel's agent do ?

Good point Ross (if Carra's wages are accurate).

I really don't have a sensible answer here as you can't reduce Carra's salary without causing damage to the club internally. If he retires, or moves into coaching, it would make life easier for us.

Offering Carragher an improved 3 year deal last year was fucking retarded.
He should be on a rolling one year contract.

Wayne Gordon ‏ @Gunga__Din

absolutely no truth in Skrtel transfer request rumour. Hasnt travelled today due to nose op, that had been put off due to FA Cup final #LFC

Indeed, I've no idea about the name though. He's a poster at YNWA with some connections to the club, former player or summat. Been spot on with just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom