• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So we're on the hunt for a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im speechless.

That isnt my club anymore, its theirs.

Football's been a business for years - we are owned by businessmen. It's sad, and it's a far cry from the good old days, but I'm not in the least bit surprised that a bunch of businessmen want to protect their investment. And sadly, from a business point of view, it's a sensible decision, provided (and this is always the sticking point,) their next appointment is a shrewd one.

Sad days when our club is held to ransom by a sponsor.

Sounds like a scene from the film, Any Given Sunday.

Ok - I'll stop playing the game as you're missing the point - you DO NOT sell your best players if you want to do anything. You keep them and build around them. For FUCK'S SAKE - we've sold Mascher, Torres, ALonso etc and where has that got us? WHERE!?!?

'I' wouldn't sell suarez but a new manager who is desparate for funds 'might'

jesus theres so many drama queens on this forum, relax, football is a buisness, and a big buisness like LFC should be pulling in more success right now. what, did people think that football was some haven from the moral questionability of the real world? fuck off

and just to repeat myself, i didnt necessarily want kenny to go, i just expected, understood and wasnt totally against this decision

True ross

Ronaldo, nasri, torres

Prime examples of when you take the money and run.

Not telling

TBH sheiky thats more than a little bit weak considering that many people on here, including myself, might be more than a little upset at whats going on... Here have some more bad news while you are at it... Oh but its more important to me not to tell who its from just as long as you know I know...

You really dont strike me as a twat sheiky and you never have and I doubt that you are trying to be one but... ffs... a bit of mercy...

If you cant say who told then please feel free not to mention it at all, at least not today, or if brutal surgical honesty is the game then just tell us and have done with it, if the person who told you is silly enough to do so then thats their problem not ours...

I fucking hate football

True ross

Ronaldo, nasri, torres

Prime examples of when you take the money and run.

Ronaldo going still left United with Ferdinand, Vidic, Nani, Rooney. Oh and they won 2 league titles on the trot since he left.

Nasri going didn't stop Arsenal from finishing 3rd.

Sorry but we're not in any position to sell our best player, ah well at least we can replace him with the cream of the crop, Grant Holt and Victor Moses, watch out Everton, 7th place is ours next season.

Ronaldo going still left United with Ferdinand, Vidic, Nani, Rooney. Oh and they won 2 league titles on the trot since he left.

Sorry but we're not in any position to sell our best player, ah well at least we can replace him with the cream of the crop, Grant Holt and Victor Moses, watch our Everton, 7th place is ours next season.

It's ok.

The owners don't fuck around.

They know what they're doing.

Or, you could just cry about it ?

I feel gutted about Kenny being sacked. It just doesn't seem right.
But I'm not going to wallow in sorrow. Players and managers come and go but the club is still there. Our anthem, the Kop, Anfield road and our history, it's still there.
My support for the club hasn't wavered one bit and it won't as long as the club exists.

At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Sorry but we're not in any position to sell our best player, ah well at least we can replace him with the cream of the crop, Grant Holt and Victor Moses, watch out Everton, 7th place is ours next season.

Why aren't we ?

We just finished 8th with him, we've fuck all money to add to the squad.

What's the point in keeping him ?

As I say, it's knowing when to sell.

What's done with the money is neither here nor there, or what squad is left.

TBH sheiky thats more than a little bit weak considering that many people on here, including myself, might be more than a little upset at whats going on... Here have some more bad news while you are at it... Oh but its more important to me not to tell who its from just as long as you know I know...

You really dont strike me as a twat sheiky and you never have and I doubt that you are trying to be one but... ffs... a bit of mercy...

If you cant say who told then please feel free not to mention it at all, at least not today, or if brutal surgical honesty is the game then just tell us and have done with it, if the person who told you is silly enough to do so then thats their problem not ours...

I fucking hate football

Are you messing or being a bit over dramatical?

It's ok.

The owners don't fuck around.

They know what they're doing.

Or, you could just cry about it ?

Seriously man, go fuck yourself. I'll have my opinion and that's that. You dont have to agree but is there any need for pathetic lines like 'or you could just cry about it?' grow up.

Are we selling Suarez as well now?

I didn't follow the thread and just saw the last few pages it's a bit all over the place.

I agree with Keni a few pages ago, I didnt see Kenny play, I don't even really recall him as manager. I heard he is a legend and made the club and all that and was buzzing when he came, but for me he always came to steady a sinking ship after the previous guy came to steady a sinking ship and couldnt..If Kenny is moved on for the benefit of the club then so be it really.

I did mention a few days ago about a manager needing to have some kind of pull and still stand by that, I just hope we get someone in who has that.

Why aren't we ?

We just finished 8th with him, we've fuck all money to add to the squad.

What's the point in keeping him ?

He'll score loads more when he doesn't have to play centre midfielder, link man and winger.

Chill with the slagging lads. Thanks.
On a shite day for fans, we have carried ourselves really well. Lets not norse it now.

Seriously man, go fuck yourself. I'll have my opinion and that's that. You dont have to agree but is there any need for pathetic lines like 'or you could just cry about it?' grow up.

Well, you got what you wanted.

FSG acted.

They sacked Kenny Dalglish.

Now, you're getting sand up your hole about losing a player.

What's up ?

Don't trust the owners anymore ?

Cry about it.

Suarez is going nowhere, stop acting like the World has caved in. It's a shit day but at the end of the storm...

Chill with the slagging lads. Thanks.
On a shite day for fans, we have carried ourselves really well. Lets not norse it now.

Im not looking to slag anyone, just a little respect for people's posts wouldn't go amiss(whether someone agrees with them or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom