• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs vs Liverpool (15/09/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I really hope Becker doesn't get injured. Our 2 and 3 are injured.
Looks like it's gonna be Grabara or.... and here's something one might put a little bet on, Kirkland making a comeback.

Btw I really hope Becker doesn't get injured. Our 2 and 3 are injured.
Looks like it's gonna be Grabara or.... and here's something one might put a little bet on, Kirkland making a comeback.
It's Kelleher isn't it ? Played very well for us in friendlies etc.

That utter fucking mong Pochetino saying he deserves a watch for allowing Son to go to the Asian games as he didn't have to. If he didn't go he'd be on military exercises on the 39th parallel now. I think he was expecting the journalists to laugh. Awkward.

That utter fucking mong Pochetino saying he deserves a watch for allowing Son to go to the Asian games as he didn't have to. If he didn't go he'd be on military exercises on the 39th parallel now. I think he was expecting the journalists to laugh. Awkward.
He was serious too. Fucking stupid. He was going on and on about how good it was of the club to let him go and miss so many matches. So how many would he have missed on national duty then you dumb fuck.

Ha, yeah just watched that bit. Son is 26. He would have to complete his 21 months before his 28th birthday so he basically had to go and try win Gold at the Asia game to skip military service.

Pochetino has done a nice dye job on his hair btw. Was pretty sure he was greying last season and now jet black.

Last edited:
Ha, yeah just watched that bit. Son is 26. He would have to complete his 21 months before his 28th birthday so he basically had to go and try win Gold at the Asia game to skip military service.

Pochetino has done a nice dye job on his hair btw. Was pretty sure he was greying last season and now jet black.
I never understand why wealthy fellas don't get it done properly. You'd assume it can't be that hard to get the majority of it dyed yet leave some grey so it looks natural, esp with shitloads of cash do get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom